Register

Are there more?

1. ericmitch
    ericmitch
    I have to ask the age old question, are there more like me in this area? I love seeing the country on my bike and I really like to see others on their bikes. I have seen some beautiful and gorgeous people on their bikes as well. I don't believe there is a more awesome site than a broad, hairy man with his doo rag on his head, with a gorgeous woman sitting behind them traveling with no cares in the world, just riding! I like to watch people and how they react to the outdoors. You can tell who is natural to the surroundings and who is new and nervous. When I see a group of people on bikes traveling, I have to ask, do they keep enjoying themselves when they stop for the day? There are a lot of riders that ride during the day and that is where there lives stop. There are some that just keep thinking about the enjoyment and fulfillment of that days ride. It is those people that I really get into. I love the all day and all night feeling of relaxation with friends and the mutual satisfaction that comes from pure enjoyment of life. Am I alone? Sometimes it seems this way. I want to find the group that feels the same as I do and be part of something long term of a great group and friendship. In my small area of the country, where everything seems to be so far away, my opportunities are really slim. I am hoping to find the group of beautiful riders and friends that I have a reason to travel and hopefully get to enjoy more than just the local short timers. If you are out there, let me know, if you know what I am asking and understand what I am saying, let me know.
  2. Riderinthestorm
    Riderinthestorm
    I am in the Kentuckiana area; just 9 miles north of Louisville.

How close are you to there?