Register

Introductions...

1. NTGUY770
    NTGUY770
    Hey all, I am a MWM and not out to my wife. I am looking for some like minded guys to hang out with and just talk if nothing else, if it goes farther than great!
  2. mikebicurious83
    mikebicurious83
    Hi there, just found this group, I typically come onto this site daily just to see what is going on but have never really met anyone, I'm 53 MWM that has only been with one other guy and would really like to find someone that I could get with once a week and have some fun, I am a professional guy, discreet, safe, disease free and drug free.
  3. tweeksanipple
    tweeksanipple
    hi everyone. I'm from DFW, but for job reasons I'm in Kansas.... (sad face) I will have a lot of vacation time and will be moving back as soon as I am done. 29 SWM bi very open minded. Not out. right now i'm looking for friends back home, people to play with while on vacation, and people i can talk to. hopefully.. they are all the same, but if not thats ok too. thanks for reading

Eric
  4. Nauti95
    Nauti95
    Hello everyone. Just joined the site a couple of days ago. live around the Abilene area but come to DFW quite often. AM BISWM, hav not been with another guy in bout 3 years. Am open minded and would like to get together for some fun.
  5. rn19612003
    rn19612003
    Hello to everyone. I am not out and totally inexperienced. I am hoping to meet someone or a couple that is looking for a friend. Someone that shares the same interests, so that a friendship develops. I am nervous about this and have been contacted a couple of times but so far have not actually taken the steps. I am not sure if it would be easier with a couple or a single male. There are times were just the thoughts are enough to drive me crazy and other times when I seem to get cold feet. I guess that is why I am looking for a friendship. We could go out for some beer or maybe just chill out somewhere and then slowly move into that direction. Besides my family, one of my main interest is motorcycles and working with my hands. I always seem to have to many projects going...lol
  6. devil_squid
    devil_squid
    Hello. I'm originally from a suburb of Chicago and my wife is originally from Cebu Philippines region, but we now live in North Fort Worth. I'm a 33 y/o bi MWM and my wife is bi-curious, 35, and Filipina. Not really looking for anything right now, but who can pass up a NSA FWB right? I'm in the military and forward deployed until early-2014. We wouldn't mind finding another bi-couple (25-35) with children to become friends with. She likes White and Latino men/women, while I prefer White/Latino men and Asian/Latina women. We both also prefer cut (6-8) dicks that are at least 5" in girth; I'm cut 7" x 5.5" girth and vasectomy safe, we are both STD/DD-Free.
  7. EdofK
    EdofK
    Hi all. Just moved to Dallas for work. I am a bi mwm out to the wife. She is accepting but doesn't want to know kind of thing for now. Haven't been with a guy in years but have always been bi. Anyway looking for a fwb and mostly some companionship right now. Wife is staying Chicago for at least a year so I will be on my own. Anyway, I am 46 in fairly decent shape. Work some odd hours sometimes. I am edofk on here. Would love to hear from people. I am willing to be with a guy and his wife or gf if your relationship is like that. Or I understand if your discretion must be assured. I am versatile and enjoy sensuality not just sex.
  8. txruss
    txruss
    hi all.im 61 yr old discret bottom in bosque county. looking for a bud.
  9. sailfish
    sailfish
    Hi everyone. I recently moved back to north Texas after many years overseas. I don't have any friends here yet but hopefully I may find some here.
  10. JackTexas94
    JackTexas94
    Hi guys,

just would like like to find a very discreet buddy I Could hook up with from time to time in a neutral place. I have limited experience with guys but have been with a few over the years. Would just like a friend to meet & have a little fun with.
  11. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Its the largest online bisexual dating site that has been successfully helping singles and couples find open-minded and sexy bisexual women and bisexual men as well as bi-curious people eager to explore intimate relationships. Finding bisexuals on regular dating sites can be frustrating to say the least. Here at Bi-SexualDating, you will feel comfortable searching for other sexy and bisexual individuals just like yourself. We encourage you to explore your sexuality and chat with singles and couples in a secure, safe and fun environment. From intimate encounters, lovers to true love
  12. cslutt
    cslutt
    Hi! mid 60's mwm, wife doesn't know, looking for friend for enjoying each other, and smoking bbq too! SW Fort Worth. Cannot drive any more. PM me.
  13. Rael731
    Rael731
    I'm 48 year old Bi male, married and open with my very supportive wife. My Kinsey is 3 but it's probably closer to 3.5 or so. I'm looking for a permanent situation with a more dominant Top male for adult fun, preferably my age or older but I'm open to all inquiries. I'm fit and d/d free. I'm very comfortable with intimacy and hope you a perspective partner is as well. I spend a lot of time in the DFW area but it's not my home. I travel for work and pleasure so geography isn't usually an issue. I'll provide pictures to anyone who asks but I prefer not to post to profile at this time.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123