Register

Central Florida - Need to Suck

1. dave34748
    dave34748
    Have not sucked a man off in awhile. Want to make it happen again as soon as possible. Major craving to feel one in my mouth and lick/suck until I can swallow my reward. Married, older, clean, and safe wanted quickly!!
  2. villagebi
    villagebi
    I'm in the same situation. Married, but have that urge to suck a nice hard cock and have it shoot in my mouth. I agree we should form a group and it would be nice to have a safe place to meet. Hotels are fine except for the check in and checkout times aren't good for my free time which is early afternoon.
  3. md352
    md352
    He all, married guy here as well. We should form a small group for married guys. Only available during the daytime m-f. Let me know what you think!
  4. dave34748
    dave34748
    Would love to find safe place to meet. Seems that time of day could be worked out if we are serious about meeting up somewhere.
  5. md352
    md352
    We can share the cost of a room if you like. Also chatting with "villagebi" in this group, he wants to meet as well.
  6. dave34748
    dave34748
    Yes, I would also like to meet up with you all. I will gladly help with a room. Just need a few weeks lead time to make arrangements with work.
  7. dave34748
    dave34748
    Going to be out of state Nov. 20 to Nov. 30, but I can work out times virtually any other weekday. Let's make this happen!!
  8. hankerxxx
    hankerxxx
    Well, I joined the club it seems of MWM married but love to play with cock. I've only sucked a few guys but love to touch and jack. Love online cam sex as well. It's been many, too many, years since I had a real experience. Live South of Orlando near Kissimmee.... if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, can never host. Bummer.....
  9. md352
    md352
    Very interested in meeting hanker, let me know.