Register

After telling her

1. nuttybuddys69
    nuttybuddys69
    I had stopped being with men a year before meeting her everything was going good after everyone was in bed we would sit in a dimly lit room play around she was always getting topples one night went much she preceded to give me a blowjob like only three other women have taking me all the way down looking up swallowing every bit next time I got into the thinking she's not only one good giving oral she wouldn't have anything to do with it screaming thinking I could change my her never first time 40yrs never given a woman oral after a year I couldn't get a hard on with her especially when she sucked my dick didn't want another womans pussy doubt I'd find a woman who was willing tolet me lick her pussy having hard rural area couldn't host getting more frustrated I posted on craigslist total cocksucker within I was in a bedroom naked sucking a straight married mans dick for 3hrs swallowing 3lds sounds crazy gave a hard on for my wife I only used an email account never gave name number address or brought anyone a year and half ago I was careless must not have closed emails before leaving sometimes get really excited her 17yr old daughter made screenshots of very descriptive greatly detail emails sending them to her mother's email nothing to do wait knew shit about to clog the one night out of the blue at dinner calmly looking at me asking do enjoy sucking men's dicks knowing couldn't get out of this said yes I do divorce went calm before leaving going back upstate new York she told others about my homosexual feminine desires for men I'm glad our somewhat was getting tiresome ive been with bisexual husband wife wishing I could have enjoyed both with her
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12