Register

Back at the canoe launch

1. 50+ MWM
    50+ MWM
    This morning I called a guy that had given me his number a few weeks ago. I originally met him at a wildlife preserve. We exchanged glances while walking on one of the trails. We had a little grope and grab, followed by some stroking of each others cocks. We briefly bent over to take turns sucking each other a little. We decided that this was not the best spot so exchanged numbers. We had spoken on the phone a few times, he said he was a widower and lived alone, but nothing really happened. He seemed pleased that I had called this morning. I asked if his schedule would allow a meeting this week? He told me he was available, but thought we should meet someplace before he gave me his home address. I understood completely, and told him about the canoe launch area that was usually empty during the week. We decided to meet in the local WAWA parking lot. We chatted very briefly and then he said he would follow me to the spot. After a short drive of a few minutes we arrived and he was surprised he had never known it was there. I showed him around a little and suggested we walk down one of the trails a little ways. After only about 70 yards he said "this looks like a good spot". I told him that the guys usually walk back a little further. I am 62, and I think he was just a little older. He started to rub his balls and said I have been thinking about you ever since we talked this morning. He took his cock and balls out of his shorts and I stroked him a little. He said, "On the phone the other day you said you like to suck cock, right?" "Do you want me to suck you off, or did you want to wait to see if we clicked", I asked? I already knew the answer, but waited for him to say "Please suck me off". I told him to stand on an area slightly elevated, he was shorter than me. I dropped to my knees and licked the head. He was soft maybe about 3" long. I swirled the head with my tongue and took him into my mouth. I of course easily took him to the base and kept moving my tongue all around. I could feel him growing a little in my mouth. I stopped and licked his balls, and heard him moan. He had to be over 4" by now. I sucked him back in all the way and let my tongue lick his sack while he was going deeper. He never got fully hard and told me that some times he gets completely hard but not that often. He started to push in and out like he was trying to fuck my mouth, but he wasn't fully hard. He was about 5" now, and was moaning as I took him to the base then backed off until just the head was between my lips. He said "that's it a little faster!" I moved him in and out faster until he held me still and I could taste his cum on my tongue. Usually I like a guy to cum down my throat, but he was holding me so he was unloading on the back of my tongue. He was slightly salty, but very pleasant. I only wish that he had more of it. The fact that he never got harder was disappointing, but I really enjoyed it. He even said to me, "Stu you can do that any time you want." "I really liked it and it seemed like you like doing it to me!" I looked up at him and sucked him back in, making sure that I got it all. I told him that I always seemed to be the one that always called him. I said the next time you wake up and need your balls drained call me. He asked about my schedule for the rest of the week? Then he said that it will be better when we are both naked in his bed. He is one of those guys that after he cums he is done. Next time we should 69, or take turns making sure that I cum first!