Register

MAKING CONTACT

1. IanGray
    IanGray
    When searching for members who are based in the UK, I found it took a fair amount of time to find them. I am hoping that this group can make such searching quicker and easier. If You have any ideas on how to achieve this please let me know.
  2. Tomdes
    Tomdes
    Well here is one English guy that fits this group perfectly.
    It's seems to me to be extremely difficult to meet with someone who really wants your company! If I make contact with someone I am constantly checking back for a reply, just can't leave it alone. I hope this group may bring together the type of people that might want to stay in contact. I surely do!!
  3. IanGray
    IanGray
    I know the problem. It can take a lot of time and meeting many people before finding friends. I hope this group will help in meeting new people. If you check my profile you will now know that I live in Tyne and Wear.
  4. Curiousguyuk
    Curiousguyuk
    Hi, I'm bi-curious and looking for people not too far from me to chat and maybe meet up
  5. BiAndy51
    BiAndy51
    Hi Im Bi curious but also find it hard to meet anyone close enough to have any time with x
  6. Agatha
    Agatha
    Hi - I am am a bi female aged 33 and living in London. Here for friends.
  7. johnt
    johnt
    Hi, im John, 37yrs old & bi-curious. looking to meet people from the Midlands area if poss
  8. Calanais
    Calanais
    Hi, I'm a recently out bi guy. Looking for friends. I'm in SE Scotland but I'm happy to make friends across the UK
  9. johnnie1959
    johnnie1959
    John from Stockton on Tees looking for friends with a view to meet for sex...hopefully...I'm on skyp and yhoo messnger too
  10. Drain
    Drain
    Hi all.

Ever since they reorganised the areas, I appear to be the only Bi in suffolk. Surely that can't be true? Thanks for starting the group

Drain -x-
  11. azurlad
    azurlad
    hi folks bi guy here looking for events/fetish parties in and around southern uk. Adventurous ,clean,hung who likes being watched and filmed
  12. bogart
    bogart
    PROBLEM IS OFTEN THE PERSON IS MILES AWAY OR ISN'T SINCERE. A LOT OF IT IS JUST INTERNET RAVADO

Problem is a lot of it is just either they live too far away to make meets viable or its internet bravado with no intention of meeting.
  13. hot-bottom
    hot-bottom
    I'm 22, sub-femme minded boy, with a tight virgin bottom, looking for an aggressive daddy to use me and show how slutty I can become for his cock. Into crossdressing, being tied-up, and spanked. Won't be able to host, but will be able to travel.
    I am going to be moving to wales, but will be all around southern england too for about half a year. So, if you're an older daddy, with a little bit of a perverted size and a lot of meat to breed my little boypussy message me and we'll see if we can't have a little fun. 420++
  14. silentthundervt
    silentthundervt
    How do you use this site, can cams be used , are there chat rooms , use to use yahoo chat which has been shut down
  15. UKMCocksucker
    UKMCocksucker
    Hi everyone, Lincolnshire based cocksucker, anyone nearby who wants to get together?