Register

Ladies, you like to see?

Okay ladies, what do you like to see? See two guys suck, two guys do there ass, mix it up, be in charge, two woman, let us know.

Re: Ladies, you like to see?

lol All of the above, and I Definitely Love to be in charge.:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Thats a yes for a fact all woman think about this matter. It's how to get them to get moving Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0416.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	28100

That's hot! I have a similar pic of me getting my ass fucked in my profile

You both made me hard lol

My favorite thing to see, is my husbands lips opposite mine.....with a cock in between!

hmm well soo many things i suppose. most woman on woman i love to watch! when its a man and woman i usually like the male to be older and dominant. As for male on male i like that as well, but picky with the men that are involved. They both cant be too butch otherwise i just seems like angry sex to me(which isn't always bad but not for watching, personally) and like both anal and oral sex between them! Something i love though is watching two men having sex with a woman beside me watching as well :P

Kayla, you are a rare breed! Very sensual and open. Nothing more attractive than that! Have you checked out some my sex pics? I am the "fem bottom" So much fun being submissive to a guy (or girl ;-) ) that knows what he (or she) is doing! Even better when people are watching!

It's all good.I like it better when I am calling the shots but will be sub for right situation.There is nothing etched in stone other than pleasure.

thank you very much newlynymphos! i have checked out you profile before actually, i love the placement of your tattoos! Also your pictures are just so simple, beautiful, and non threatening. It makes them fun to look at but yes it seems we are both exhibitionists at heart. i am definitely a sub when it comes to men but my dom side comes out when i'm with women :P so much fun to be had...

Quote Originally Posted by kaylacolline View Post
    thank you very much newlynymphos! i have checked out you profile before actually, i love the placement of your tattoos! Also your pictures are just so simple, beautiful, and non threatening. It makes them fun to look at but yes it seems we are both exhibitionists at heart. i am definitely a sub when it comes to men but my dom side comes out when i'm with women :P so much fun to be had...
    Thank you I have met women at parties a lot like you, so I know there is a high probability of you being real (despite what any newbie member may think!). I will be updating my profile pics too And the lightening bolt, for those without eyes, is part of the AC/DC symbol! Look it up!

Oh!... yes!.. Kayla... i love watching too... such a turn on.... and of course i'd love to tempt and tease you to... :-))) X