Register

How many Men can a Lady screw?

I have a friend who used to be into swinging.
    I must add that we are good friends only no sex.

She has been into swinging for years and she enjoys telling me some of her experiences when we go out for a meal.

She has had 10 men at one go, she enjoys many men filling her with cock at all ends.

My question is how many men can or does the average Lady take?
    who is into sex in a big way as she is. ....

I really do not know as she is the first lady I have met who is into swinging so have no comparison........
    she just says she enjoys sex that's why she goes to where she goes.

makes sense?
    I hope so ............. lol
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Re: How many Men can a Lady screw?

i had a girl friend who would fuck me and 3 of my friends about once a week she like all her holes worked over

A woman can screw as many men as she wants to. Went to a swinger party once and one woman got screwed by every guy in attendance... and there were at least 20 guys there including myself - and she was having the time of her life. Unusual? Not really and there are really a lot of women who get into swinging because they really do love having lots of sex and, of course, guys are very much into it because they can get all the pussy they can handle and, sometimes, more than they can handle.

Polite society says this is some fucked up shit. It's okay for men to get all the pussy they can get, not okay for women to get all the dick they can get.

I do not think there is any limit as long as it’s not forced and is in a respectful environment.

Guys who thinks girls are sluts or whores because they have the “audacity” of admitting to loving sex are just intimidated by their sexual power.

Lets face it, the woman is the one who selects and dictates how many sperm donors she gets to play with.

DM

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    A woman can screw as many men as she wants to. Went to a swinger party once and one woman got screwed by every guy in attendance... and there were at least 20 guys there including myself - and she was having the time of her life. Unusual? Not really and there are really a lot of women who get into swinging because they really do love having lots of sex.
    I 100% AGREE! Been there done that in college.. I know young and dumb and thankful I only had a few mishaps. But there are A LOT of ladies like me who love all the c*** and cum we can get. Works best with guys who aren't shy about sharing with you though, especially cum. I love the feeling of a guy cumming in my mouth but I can only gulp down so much and any way it is so nice to share.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    i had a girl friend who would fuck me and 3 of my friends about once a week she like all her holes worked over
    Also agree! I am a three hole kinda gal. DP produces the BEST orgasms when you have several guys who you have trained to work together well.

I can take a lot and so can most of my friends but we stick within our groups now for safety reasons. No longer young and dumb, but still always hungry for more...

To be honest, I wish more women were of a mind to get some dick like this; to me, they're more real than those women who resist getting laid when they know they need to and if more than one guy needs to hit it for her to be satisfied, well, bring them on. Women can last longer during sex than we can and I just think they should take advantage of it because not taking advantage isn't a natural thing.

Just my three cents worth.

Rather a silly question, honestly. Women can fuck as many men as men can fuck women. Males and females are equal opportunity fuckers in every respect.

My ex took on 30 guys for her 30th birthday. It was facilitated by a swing club and took her from 8pm to noon threw next day. The guys were all drained of cum. Yes she used all 3 holes and did take a few breaks. It was at a Club in Columbus, Ohio, Sinsations.

Back when the wife and I were swingers we had two bi girlfriends that could easily get fucked literally all night. Both were multiorgasmic and I find that VERY motivating! I can recall quite a few times were they would literally fuck all night long. My cock would always be chafed the next day but I never complained!

Quote Originally Posted by TXLonestarTX69 View Post
    Women can fuck as many men as men can fuck women. Males and females are equal opportunity fuckers in every respect.
    I think you're missing the intent of the question by focusing on the the literal construct. Most of the other respondents address the relative ease of women enjoying multiple partners in a given time period. Not too many men I know can fuck four or five women, one right after another. Any woman who wants to can EASILY do that. It's simple physiology.

@Neonaught, I know exactly what you mean. I was married and in a poly relationship and we both had girlfriends who joined us in this... and being the only guy, they'd do their best to fuck me to death and there was many a night where they'd just trash me - and then pounce on each other until I rested up... then they'd trash me again.

Years ago, when I belonged to a Swingers group, there was a woman, who after she had sex, her sexual energy would increase with each partner. Also on her birthday she would have the number of her age in male sex partners as a birthday party.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    @Neonaught, I know exactly what you mean. I was married and in a poly relationship and we both had girlfriends who joined us in this... and being the only guy, they'd do their best to fuck me to death and there was many a night where they'd just trash me - and then pounce on each other until I rested up... then they'd trash me again.
    LOL! That definitely sounds like one of our all-nighters! Sometimes, especially with two women, I get into this zone where every time I make the girl I am fucking cum I just want to keep going and see how many I can give her. Strangely I don't cum. I get close, it feels just as wonderful, but I just never seem to fall over the edge. It's as if my body doesn't want to let me pop and then have to take a break from the action. One night I was hard at one of the girls as my wife lays beside us playing with her tits and clit and counting the orgasms. When we hit 22 the girl begged mercy. I never did cum that night despite the hours we spent naked but a fine time was had by all!

> How many Men can a Lady screw?

With a strap-on, quite a few.

My wife and I don’t belong to a swingers group, however through the years we have cultivated some special friendships that are sexually oriented. In our late 50s, I can’t produce a hardon like I used too, she is a sexy 120 lb lean mean fucking machine. Years ago I could give her a full night of hard fucking that she enjoyed, now a days I can still fuck like a younger stud but once is my limit. Now that we have like minded men in our lives we enjoys lots of fun on the weekends. We have 5 men that help me take care of her sexual proclivities and without remorse I share her with these 5 guys every weekend.

All of of them are our age and being in a group setting is a huge turn on for all of us, she has no problem taking all of us and to be honest she loves the attention. There are many times times when all of us have emptied our balls into her and she wants more, and that is the fuel we need to get it up again and keep going. So to answer the question, a women can take as many cocks as she wants as long as it’s respectful and sensual.

Well.
    My wife has always been a whip it in
    whip it out and wipe it job
    more of a wam bam thank you mam.

She would rather have a quick no more than 10 minutes and maybe again the next day

She has enjoyed longer time with another Lady, two hours or so, But, would not ever have more than one Man.
    She said that she would have done a 3 females 2 + her when she was in the mood,
    She has done a few females 1 on 1 a few occasions but not with me there.
    She has come home and told me about it tho'
    I have seen her with several females over the years and even told me to finger the one Lady but not to penetrate.
    That was then.

But for the last 8 - 12 years not really into sex.
    Now it's a bad word in my home.

She now has a ZERO sex drive.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Years ago, when I belonged to a Swingers group, there was a woman, who after she had sex, her sexual energy would increase with each partner. Also on her birthday she would have the number of her age in male sex partners as a birthday party.
    The woman in question, her name was Marsha.

At the start of the Swinger's Party, there are are introductions, where everybody introduces themselves. When it was Marsha's turn, Marsha would say: My name is

Marsha,...and I'm the Other White Meat!

Need I say more ?
    Last edited by csreef; Oct 9, 2019 at 10:41 PM.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

marsha marsha marsha!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    marsha marsha marsha!

So someone said that a woman he knew got fucked by 20 or so men in a day,
    If it was the ass instead of the pussy, how many dicks can a woman take?

My wife and I have been involved in a swingers group for a number of years, there are 12 couples total so six men often get off in her at least twice on a long weekend. I have never seen her give up as she always begs for more. I see her enjoying herself and I have often thought if I was a female I would want a hard cock fucking all the time.