Register

Any good camping stories?

I?d love to get a guys camping trip together. Any good camping stories?

Re: Any good camping stories?

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFun38 View Post
    I?d love to get a guys camping trip together. Any good camping stories?
    Be careful what you ask for... guys get smelly on camping trips. I learned the hard way. I once blew a friend of mine while hiking Joshua Tree. I thought it would be fun to sneak off into a canyon for a quick bj session. He had a nice cock, but after hiking 2 miles in the sun... not so friendly. I'd made the commitment, but regretted it later.

Also, some other hikers saw us and turned us in. Park rangers on horseback caught up with us as we re-entered the trail and told us to never come back.

I've some other hiking / camping stories to share, but that was not a good day.

The only stories I have are from my youth: I've never gone camping as an adult!

My military service kind of ruined me for camping. LOL

Long time ago I went camping with a group of friends (all straight I assume except for me not being sure about it), and did get to make out with a girl I liked. Anyway there was a shower facility with a few stalls. I went in there and one shower was in use so I started stripping to get ready for an open one. Right as I was going in I heard the water turn off in the other stall and a guy came out and grabbed his towel and took a look at me. It wasn’t a friendly look or a mean look either, there was some longing in it and he was looking me over. He wasn’t from my group, anyway I nodded and turned around and looked over my shoulder and he was looking at my ass. I got turned on thinking he would likely fuck me if he had the chance, and when I came out of the shower he had left. Next night about the same time I saw him head for the shower and followed him in (
    once again just me and him)We exchanged smiles and both stripped, both had hard ons (this time I got next to him), I turned around and showed him my butthole and motioned him into the shower with me. He came right in, lubed up with a bit of hair conditioner and shoved his perky cock up me. He was average sized with a long head on it, was brief but it felt great as I bent over in the shower stall and let him poke me. He came and so did I.

I wish! I could possibly get a minimum of two fantasies fulfilled in one night.

No camping escapades to report with my own half of the species, but with lassies - tons. On the beach, in the lake, in the woods... anywhere and everywhere.

Sorry, no camping adventures :-(
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    Be careful what you ask for... guys get smelly on camping trips. I learned the hard way. I once blew a friend of mine while hiking Joshua Tree. I thought it would be fun to sneak off into a canyon for a quick bj session. He had a nice cock, but after hiking 2 miles in the sun... not so friendly. I'd made the commitment, but regretted it later.

Also, some other hikers saw us and turned us in. Park rangers on horseback caught up with us as we re-entered the trail and told us to never come back.

I've some other hiking / camping stories to share, but that was not a good day.
    we definitely will be careful not to be seen. I guess it would be a good idea to carry clean wipes on a hiking trip.im interested hearing your other stories.

Anyone near the Allegheny forest in Pennsylvania?

Quote Originally Posted by BackyardShaman View Post
    Long time ago I went camping with a group of friends (all straight I assume except for me not being sure about it), and did get to make out with a girl I liked. Anyway there was a shower facility with a few stalls. I went in there and one shower was in use so I started stripping to get ready for an open one. Right as I was going in I heard the water turn off in the other stall and a guy came out and grabbed his towel and took a look at me. It wasn’t a friendly look or a mean look either, there was some longing in it and he was looking me over. He wasn’t from my group, anyway I nodded and turned around and looked over my shoulder and he was looking at my ass. I got turned on thinking he would likely fuck me if he had the chance, and when I came out of the shower he had left. Next night about the same time I saw him head for the shower and followed him in (
    once again just me and him)We exchanged smiles and both stripped, both had hard ons (this time I got next to him), I turned around and showed him my butthole and motioned him into the shower with me. He came right in, lubed up with a bit of hair conditioner and shoved his perky cock up me. He was average sized with a long head on it, was brief but it felt great as I bent over in the shower stall and let him poke me. He came and so did I.
    hot. I’d never be that lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    No camping escapades to report with my own half of the species, but with lassies - tons. On the beach, in the lake, in the woods... anywhere and everywhere.
    those are great stories too. Do share.

I used to get sent to summer camp every summer and I always wound up in a cabin with seven other guys and, predictably, I'd wind up having sex with almost all of them. It would often start in the communal shower area and, um, I'm Black, they're white and curious about my body and one thing would lead to another and dicks would get sucked and butts would get fucked. Once our counselor stopped staying in the cabin with us, man, it would often be an orgy of cocksucking and buttfucking.

Back at home, I had a friend who liked to go camping in our local area and he had invited me to go with him and I had agreed - then found out that he invited me because he wanted us to have sex. Oh, I remember the first time he fucked me because he slid into me so fast that it made me throw up a little. He was a horny little fucker, too; if we weren't skinny dipping in the creek, we were blowing each other and he just loved having me fucking him so anytime he asked if anyone wanted to go camping with him, I would always volunteer because I knew we'd have great time with each other - and whoever else came with us.

Being a Boy Scout, well, no evil Scoutmaster but lots of very horny guys in our troop and I'd always wind up sharing a tent with a guy who, at the least, wanted us to suck each other off. We'd get sent off to do something for a merit badge and using the buddy system, which was nice because with some guys, the moment we were out of sight of everyone else, dicks would come out to get sucked and/or plunged into asses for a nice creamy finish. Those were the days... but I've never gone camping as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I used to get sent to summer camp every summer and I always wound up in a cabin with seven other guys and, predictably, I'd wind up having sex with almost all of them. It would often start in the communal shower area and, um, I'm Black, they're white and curious about my body and one thing would lead to another and dicks would get sucked and butts would get fucked. Once our counselor stopped staying in the cabin with us, man, it would often be an orgy of cocksucking and buttfucking.

Back at home, I had a friend who liked to go camping in our local area and he had invited me to go with him and I had agreed - then found out that he invited me because he wanted us to have sex. Oh, I remember the first time he fucked me because he slid into me so fast that it made me throw up a little. He was a horny little fucker, too; if we weren't skinny dipping in the creek, we were blowing each other and he just loved having me fucking him so anytime he asked if anyone wanted to go camping with him, I would always volunteer because I knew we'd have great time with each other - and whoever else came with us.

Being a Boy Scout, well, no evil Scoutmaster but lots of very horny guys in our troop and I'd always wind up sharing a tent with a guy who, at the least, wanted us to suck each other off. We'd get sent off to do something for a merit badge and using the buddy system, which was nice because with some guys, the moment we were out of sight of everyone else, dicks would come out to get sucked and/or plunged into asses for a nice creamy finish. Those were the days... but I've never gone camping as an adult.
    dang! I really missed out growing up.

I think a lot of guys missed out growing up. Like the guy who made me barf? Man, I loved having sex with him because he was so damned eager to do with me. We'd go camping - and we really camped, complete with tent and the required gear - and I had it because I was a Boy Scout - and whether it was just me and him or we were with other guys, god, I loved sucking him off and fucking him and I could tell he felt the same way about sucking and fucking me... without making me barf.

Summer camp, I would learn, was just a training ground for guys who wanted to have sex with guys but couldn't do it at home but at camp? They could let it all hang out and it seemed to me like I attracted these guys like a magnet; they liked to suck cock and being sucked but the majority of them wanted me to fuck them with "my big cock" and it was so much fun. We figured that our counselor knew what we were up to but never confronted us or tried to catch us in the act - well, at least, not in my cabin but rumor was other guys in other cabins did get busted. I always looked forward to going to summer camp - but not for the potential of sex but when it would appear - and as soon as the first night - I learned not to be surprised by it and I always wound up being the only Black guy in the cabin which I thought would get my cabin mates wanting to check me out to, um, see if it was true.

Being in the BSA and having camping as a major part of it was something I took in stride and really trying to advance through the ranks and earn as many merit badges as I could. But when we went camping and you're sharing a tent with a guy who can't sleep and he's making sure you don't sleep either - and because he's horny and... have I ever done it with another boy? Sometimes, I shared a tent with my cousin and we'd have sex - but we were having sex anyway so that wasn't anything unusual but, as I recall, I only shared a tent with one guy who wasn't interested in having sex; his thing was to go off by himself to jerk off and I knew that because I followed him one night - but I never told him that. Honestly, I didn't think anything was wrong with us having sex with each other as long as we didn't get caught doing it. With this one guy, I had to stuff his T-shirt into his mouth because as I sucked him off, he was making so much noise! He was even louder when I slid my dick into him, not that I was hurting him, but he really liked to be fucked and, yeah, loud as fuck even with the shirt in his mouth and my hand over his mouth, too.

I knew he couldn't help it but I would remind him that if we got caught, I was going to blame him for it and he wasn't going to like that one bit. Indeed, he almost got us caught during one trip out into the wood because he was sucking my dick and moaning and groaning like there was nobody out there but us. The assistant Scoutmaster came to investigate and, oh, shit - think fast! I told him, "I think he's having a bad dream, but I don't want to wake him up..." and I guess he bought it because he said okay - but let him know if my tent mate seemed to be in distress. Or maybe he didn't buy it and he knew what we were doing but wasn't going to say anything or use it as a reason to come into our tent? I don't know but I told the guy that I didn't like sharing a tent with him anymore.

So much fun. I never went camping as an adult because I had to work and, yeah, I had children to take care of and all that husband stuff and it wasn't like I was as gung ho to go camping and like I was when I was younger.