Register

any women love to eat pussy?

I love it!

Re: any women love to eat pussy?

Love it too...wish I could eat it more... I don't get it that often... tear!

I suppose Drew's troll patrol missed this one, oh well, Bunny! what Woman would use a name such as that? Welcome and pay mind to the Troll Patrol posts, if you intend on posting, just a thought. Sooner or later the Troll will be eradicated.
    MarS,
    Official Assistant Thread Killer

Thumbs up Re: any women love to eat pussy?

Absolutely! Eat it, lick it, suck it, tease it, .... Love teasing your clit with my tongue or finger, carefully holding your clit in my teeth, licking up the wetness of your swollen and pulsing pussy, spreading your pussy lips back and pulling back the protection around the clit to make it really hard and sensitive, ahhhhhh!

Love cumming while you (M or F) eat, lick, suck, and tease my clit and pussy.

And love watching my partner do all these things to you; makes me hot and wet and ready for you to spread my legs and enjoy me.

I can think of nothing nicer than licking a warm moist tasty pussy. I remember in HS I was fucking a girl named Betty, she would lay accross my lap and suck my cock while I played with her exteamly wet pussy. I often wondered if anyone licked girls the way girls sucked cock. I don't recall anyone talking about eating pussy in those days. I didn't eat one til after I was married a while. Wife and I was playing one evening and I was especially horny and soon found myself with my head between her legs licking her cunt. I found nothing distasteful doing it and it became a regular part of our sex life, although she never really got in to giving me oral she would occaisionally suck my cock a little. Later in life I met a lady that loved sex as much as I did. we had a wonderful relationship. oral was a regular part of our fucking, me on her, her on me, 69, whatever. I remember the first time she sucked me to completion she swallowed. No big deal to her, Guess she did the same to her late husband. How I wish I had a lady I could make oral love to. My fantacy now is to watch a couple fuck til he unloads in her. When he withdraws I would go down on her and enjoy the creampie B4 cleaning her juices off him. I did lick my GF a few times after I came in her, but you know how the passion leaves after you cum.

daft question Trollie hun...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I would have thought that this thread had been deleted since the OP was banned....
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    daft question Trollie hun...
    And on a Bisexual website......how dopey does one have to be to ask?

The smarter question would be how many women here DON'T eat pussy.

i haven't eaten a woman out yet but i'd like too some day...gotta find the right one :P

I wish that this thread would get deleted--it was put up by our troll in one of his many manifestations-----

To me, the name he chose in this instance I find somewhat offensive--especially since he claimed he was a woman---I find it very hard that a woman would chose such a name---it definitely was the work of a man, and a disturbed one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    I wish that this thread would get deleted--it was put up by our troll in one of his many manifestations-----

To me, the name he chose in this instance I find somewhat offensive--especially since he claimed he was a woman---I find it very hard that a woman would chose such a name---it definitely was the work of a man, and a disturbed one at that.
    Chill Voltie..'e/she/it has disappeared up 'is/er/its own C*** an is lappin 'is/er/its own arse now.. no biggie hun..muah
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Chill Voltie..'e/she/it has disappeared up 'is/er/its own C*** an is lappin 'is/er/its own arse now.. no biggie hun..muah
    The thing is Franny--this person only posted things up to stir up trouble and such--he or "she" had no good or legitimate intentions in making this or nearly any other posting!!!