Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Re: What is your fetish?

I love to crossdress it's so much fun dressing up sexy

I like that too..

I started into rosebud pumping and I love pee

Sounds like you have some fun kinks Mine are submitting to all the fun things you enjoy

Most definitely facials!

Well-hung, uncut black guys!

My biggest fetish is getting to suck a nice cock and swallow a very full load... simple and to the point.

That is my fetish. I have done the watersports but never went to eating a womans ass after she takes a shit. I really want to do that but haven't found someone to follow through on with. I did want my girlfriend to watch me pee in a glass and then watch me drink it but that never happened.

Swallowing pee directly from the tap!

I am not sure it si a fetish, but whatever.

My current thing would be to have a sub/sissy that would meet with me and my FWB to do whatever we wanted her to. Both me and my FWB love to be rimmed, but are not often in the mood to do it. So having a willing sub would be great. And getting timmed and sucking a cock at the same time must be fabulous.

I have a pen pal correspondence with a sub that would do this, he says, but he is in Canada. I am sure in real life the coordination of timing for get togethers among married men would be daunting. But hey, why not.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by waitingtomeetyou View Post
    That is my fetish. I have done the watersports but never went to eating a womans ass after she takes a shit. I really want to do that but haven't found someone to follow through on with. I did want my girlfriend to watch me pee in a glass and then watch me drink it but that never happened.
    I guy did this to me once. He was pretty proud of himself while doing it. But had second thoughts later, I suppose after he got home and beat off. It sure didn't stop him from deep rimming me again. I was really beginning to like the domination factor beyond the actual rimming.

If he hadn't completely flaked out, I bet I would be sitting a dirty ass on his face once and awhile while slapping his balls.

I personally think water sports or scat is not only unhealthy and gross, but dangerous. Why would one want to play with bacteria and put oneself to risk? I don’t know why that would be appealing to anyone.

Women wearing a strapon ............... just so turns me on

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    I personally think water sports or scat is not only unhealthy and gross, but dangerous. Why would one want to play with bacteria and put oneself to risk? I don’t know why that would be appealing to anyone.
    I agree with you 100%!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Sexy ladies feet, sexy ass (worship), trannys.

No need to klnk shame in here. Keep in mind that a lot of people think any sex between two men is unhealthy and gross. Do you need to hear them telling you that? No.

I used to like watersports with a girlfriend of mine. We would pee on each other. She would pee in my mouth. She would direct my pee in my mouth while I was laying down. I had told her I wanted her to watch me pee in a glass and watch me drink it. But my fetish has graduated. I think about a group of guys jerking off on me one at a time. With my mouth opened or closed, their choice. And then after they cum I want them 1 at a time to all pee on me. Mouth opened or closed. Maybe a one and done thing.

I'm not into pee or poo play at all, but it should be pointed out that pee is basically sterile and there isn't much health risk there (any more than exchanging other bodily fluids). Poo, on the other hand, is nasty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fredward View Post
    ...it should be pointed out that pee is basically sterile and there isn't much health risk there (any more than exchanging other bodily fluids).
    This is partly true. Pee is not close to sterile even for a healthy person and certainly not for a person with an undetected bladder infection. It will contain some amount of bacteria. That doesn't make it dangerous, but it makes it not basically sterile.

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/gor...ither-rest-you

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/...-may-be-a-myth

I stand corrected. Thanks Jozyxt!

I'm totally with you on that one!!!!!!!! I would never swallow pee. Makes me gag just thinking about it... Scat totally freaks me out! I don't rim or stick my tongue anywhere it shouldn't go. If I bottom... which I rarely do anymore... it was always after several cleanses, and never let another person lick me there. Call me a prude, but NO WAY! Total turn-off!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle60 View Post
    Hi Michelle60...

Yes, I started cross dressing at a young age... I found than many more men (and surprisingly women) liked it.

To be fucked while eating pussy or sucking cock.

Quote Originally Posted by pantycouple View Post
    Panties is our fetish, both me and my wife have a huge fetish for panties, wearing them, sniffing them, licking them. We love using panties during foreplay or sex. We love panty play, wearing panties during sex, sliding them to the side is so much more erotic than taking them off. Often times my wife will be doggy style on the bed face down in a pair of her dirty panties or occasionally when we can get them a pair of her friends dirty panties. She also loves giving me blowjobs while I sniff her panties or her friends panties. I love seeing cum all over panties, the contrast between the white cum and how they sit ontop of the panty material before slowly soaking is such a turn on. Panties have been such a great addition to our sex lives, and growing up and still to this day panties are great to masturbate with when alone. Check out our profile for more about us.
    I'm with you on this Pantycouple... I've always had a fetish for panties... I used to sneak into my sister's or mom's room and "borrow" a pair to wear under my clothes to school. This may sound weird to some people, but for my 15th birthday present, my (older) sis left me a pair of her panties under my pillow that she had stuffed inside her pussy, masturbated in, and wore inside her for the rest of the day. They were dark red with a thick cotton lining, so they absorbed a lot of her juices.

I must have masturbated a thousand or more times while enjoying her scent and knowing that they had been inside her. I still have them, and to this very day, they still carry her scent!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle60 View Post
    And you should since you look great and it brings you so much pleasure and you should feel as beautiful and sexy as you are .... looking so sexy sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    And you should since you look great and it brings you so much pleasure and you should feel as beautiful and sexy as you are .... looking so sexy sweetheart
    Wow! Thank you! Yes. Crossdressing is fun. I especially enjoy the looks I get when I go out. ;-)

I love anal. I'm not into shit, diapers, enemas or any of that. If it's dirty I won't do it, but a nice clean asshole is mighty fine. I love anal because I last far longer that way than vaginal sex and it feels great. I also like my asshole to get attention. I love rimming and being rimmed. I've been fucked by many men but I've never been pegged. I would love to try that but what really gets me turned on is that I would love to go asshole to asshole with someone via a double ended dildo.

I like to be watched and like to watch others, also into jerking off in public places and watching reactions. Before I retired, I had a group of six young women working for me. Used to si close to desk and jerk off. They would walk by my open door, sometimes they would stand in my doorway and talk while I was playing with my cock, really turned me on. Shot a lot of cum on my floor, under my desk. Then one day, my favorite piece of eye candy walked right in and around my desk, she looked down at my hard cock and said, that looks good. She asked I would like some help, I said yes and she went back to door, closed it and locked my door. She said she had know what I was doing for a long time. I thought she was going to jerk me off, but she just wanted to watch me jerk off and cum. When I was about to cum, she said to cum in my hand, when I did, she took my hand and licked it all up. Then she said it was her turn and she slid her panties down, lifted her skirt and sat on my desk with her legs spread, she was already wet, she sad to eat it and I did, I was wild with passion, she came like hard and shuddered. My cock was leaking precum like crazy, when she saw it, she dropped down and licked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Veryoralniceguy View Post
    I like to be watched and like to watch others, also into jerking off in public places and watching reactions. Before I retired, I had a group of six young women working for me. Used to si close to desk and jerk off. They would walk by my open door, sometimes they would stand in my doorway and talk while I was playing with my cock, really turned me on. Shot a lot of cum on my floor, under my desk. Then one day, my favorite piece of eye candy walked right in and around my desk, she looked down at my hard cock and said, that looks good. She asked I would like some help, I said yes and she went back to door, closed it and locked my door. She said she had know what I was doing for a long time. I thought she was going to jerk me off, but she just wanted to watch me jerk off and cum. When I was about to cum, she said to cum in my hand, when I did, she took my hand and licked it all up. Then she said it was her turn and she slid her panties down, lifted her skirt and sat on my desk with her legs spread, she was already wet, she sad to eat it and I did, I was wild with passion, she came like hard and shuddered. My cock was leaking precum like crazy, when she saw it, she dropped down and licked it up.
    Wow! Your company has some great fringe benefits! Was this an on going thing with you and her after that???
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Guys with shaved, 12in cocks!! Always wanted to suck one and with the right guy get fucked 😍. +++ If he is married or in a relationship always wanted to be a side dick 💯