Register

Maren Morris comes out as bi....

I'm not at all into today's country music but I've been insanely lusty for Maren Morris for years...and she has come out as bi. Love that tight little body, scrunched up face and full lips. I'm sure some would find her odd looking but, for me,....mmmmmm. I'm glad she has likely been letting the ladies enjoy her, too.

I love sucking cock but I'd go down on Maren till she makes me stop....daily!

Re: Maren Morris comes out as bi....

I hate to say this, but. . .There is a complete double standard when a female celebrity comes out as being Bisexual. And that is no one really cares, or it is in the news for 10 seconds and then it is old news....

When a male celebrity comes out as either Gay or Bisexual there is all this oooo'ing and it is in the Gossip news forever...
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I hate to say this, but. . .There is a complete double standard when a female celebrity comes out as being Bisexual. And that is no one really cares, or it is in the news for 10 seconds and then it is old news....

When a male celebrity comes out as either Gay or Bisexual there is all this oooo'ing and it is in the Gossip news forever...
    I don't disagree with what you are saying. I just wanted to post about Maren because I've lusted after her from the first time I saw her. She reminds me of a girl I had a serious crush on when I was 15.

If I would have to give up the next 10 cocksucking opportunities in order to lick her pussy once.... bye bye dicks..

Well, I think she does get a few bonus courage points since she is a country singer (I had to look her up, I'd never heard of her cos I don't follow country music).

You know she's going to get grief in the country music world for coming out about her sexuality, more so than a random Hollywood actress would. Good for her.