Register

Thread: WTF???

WTF???

so this happened yesterday evening.. as all of you know I service quite a few sexually frustrated married guys..
    yesterday day only had one guy scheduled.. so by the afternoon I was feeling particularly needy.. needing to be used really well.. so out of my norm I got on DL and checked the adds.. come across an add of a younger single guy.. he stated that he was muscular in very good shape and has lots of stamina.. rather thick 8? cock and a 5 day load that he needs to be rid of.. said he is kinda dom and aggressive.. loves going to pound town!!! Loves taking and being in charge and control.. looking for submissive bottom guy to be used very well.. ok then this sounded like just what I was looking for.. so I responded and told him I like everything he said and ready to enjoy his company.. we set up a meet for 7pm..
    I did my normal routine, shower shave.. clean myself inside and out.. lotion and oil everything,, I am clean soft and smooth.. I lubed both inside and out to be ready for him.. when 7pm arrived sure enough a knock on my door.. I was really excited and looking forward to what was about to happen.. I went to the door in only a very very short pair of satin 1970 era basketball shorts slit all the way to the waist on each hip.. very easy access!!! As I met him he was a little chubbier that his discretion but I figured what the hell.. I could see he had a rather nice bulge in his shorts so I closed the door and went straight to my knees.. looking him in the eyes I removed his shorts.. his cock hit me in the face.. I am thinking yes!!! I start licking and kissing.. his half hard man meat is growing.. after sucking for just a couple min.. I get up and lead him to the couch and place him on the arm of the couch.. I bend down and start bobbing up and down on his man meat.. I turn to the side and place his hand on my asscrack wanting him to play with me and finger me while I suck him hard.. he rubbed my ass but nothing more.. when he was good and hard and I could hear his breathing change I knew it was time to change things up.. so I stood up and pulled him to his feet and assumed the position bent over the arm of the couch.. spread my legs and wiggled my pussy at him.. mind you we have not spoken a word to this point.. he then gets on his knees and starts to lick and tongue fuck me going quite deep.. I think oh wow this might really be what I needed.. then he started fingering me.. first one then two then three going deed and being rather aggressive.. this went on for about 10 min..
    then the moment I had been waiting for.. I feel his cock head at my pussy.. feel it move around until it was just at my hole.. then with one huge thrust he drove in balls deep in me.. I felt him roll his hips to get in as deep as he could go.. I instinctively pushed and thrust back at his hips.. I let out a moan.. I was bent over the arm of the couch spread eagle his hands in the middle of my back supporting his weight.. my face buried in the seat of the couch..
    I feel him tense up his hips twitching and his cock growing inside me.. then he lets out a loud guttural moan and blows his huge load deep inside my pussy.. I feel the heat and liquid goshiness deep inside me.. I think ok some guys need to get one out of the way to be able to really go to pound town..
    but this guy just gets up pulls up his shorts and walks out.. no thank you,, fuck you later or ever even said one word.. he was at my place all of 25 min.. and was gone..
    later last evening he sent me a text saying : thanks that was the best piece of ass I have ever had!!! When can I have it again?? I don?t know how to respond to him??
    Any thoughts?? Anyone else had this happened to them and how did you handle it??

Re: WTF???

I've had guys blow and go - and fuck and go - and I understand why it happens so I kinda don't get pissed about it. If they hit me up and wanting to know if we can do something again, well, that depends on whether or not I had fun getting him off the first time and I don't give up my ass to just anyone so a guy would have to be special to get it the first time and if he got it then, he could get it again even if he busted a nut in me and left without a word minutes later because he did what I needed him to do: Bust a nut in me and don't take all week doing it.

I don't reward rudeness - at least he could have said thanks but since he didn't, I'd say that I wouldn't entertain him again - no excuse for being rude even if you wanna haul ass after busting a nut...

my frustration was not that he was rude.. my frustration was that he advertised that he was a stud had all this stamina that he was aggressive was going to take me to pound town!!! Then he showed up and ya he was ok looking.. has a nice sized cock.. ya he fingered me and tongues me but he shoves it in me and just holds me there never makes one movement after he enters me,, just held me in place for about 30 seconds and nuts inside me.. then pulls out and just leaves.. he literally was inside me like 30 seconds before he blew his load!! Then to tell me it was the best piece of ass?? I am confused??

And you believed him? Isn't that like Rule #1 or #2: Don't believe what the guy is telling you. Oh, he says he's a stud? I'm never going to believe that until he proves to me that he's a stud but, yeah, stick it in and nuts in 30 seconds? Been there too many times before and it is fucked up and more so if you were looking forward to getting your pussy beaten into the next zip code... but this isn't something that you should be confused about and methinks the proven studs you usually deal with have you totally spoiled rotten and you run into a guy who proves to be more normal than stud.

I'm just surprised that you learned a lesson that you should have learned way before now - and maybe you did but, again, your regular studs are real-deal studs and they beat your pussy up seriously good. I've had so many guys talk that good game, slide it in me and... dynamite time. I recognized that it could be them (lying motherfucking bastards) or it could be me (my tightness was too much for them) and unless the guy hangs around, there's not much to be done about it... except he might not get another chance and especially if a guy did what this guy did: Spill his load and just leave without a word. That falls under "living and learning" and I try to find something positive out of such an encounter... because being upset about it just doesn't work.

Maybe your pussy was too much for him and Mr. Stud Stamina got a wakeup call himself and had to leave in embarrassment and, if so, that's not your problem - but why would you want to give him another chance?

Seriously, if he can't even say thank you, I'd never see him again.... Also, he lied to you about his looks. I'd say good riddance!.

I'd love to see how his Karma comes back to Bite him in the ass in the Future! What goes around, comes around!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

thats why i only have sex with people i know these days

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    so this happened yesterday evening.. as all of you know I service quite a few sexually frustrated married guys..
    yesterday day only had one guy scheduled.. so by the afternoon I was feeling particularly needy.. needing to be used really well.. so out of my norm I got on DL and checked the adds.. come across an add of a younger single guy.. he stated that he was muscular in very good shape and has lots of stamina.. rather thick 8? cock and a 5 day load that he needs to be rid of.. said he is kinda dom and aggressive.. loves going to pound town!!! Loves taking and being in charge and control.. looking for submissive bottom guy to be used very well.. ok then this sounded like just what I was looking for.. so I responded and told him I like everything he said and ready to enjoy his company.. we set up a meet for 7pm..
    I did my normal routine, shower shave.. clean myself inside and out.. lotion and oil everything,, I am clean soft and smooth.. I lubed both inside and out to be ready for him.. when 7pm arrived sure enough a knock on my door.. I was really excited and looking forward to what was about to happen.. I went to the door in only a very very short pair of satin 1970 era basketball shorts slit all the way to the waist on each hip.. very easy access!!! As I met him he was a little chubbier that his discretion but I figured what the hell.. I could see he had a rather nice bulge in his shorts so I closed the door and went straight to my knees.. looking him in the eyes I removed his shorts.. his cock hit me in the face.. I am thinking yes!!! I start licking and kissing.. his half hard man meat is growing.. after sucking for just a couple min.. I get up and lead him to the couch and place him on the arm of the couch.. I bend down and start bobbing up and down on his man meat.. I turn to the side and place his hand on my asscrack wanting him to play with me and finger me while I suck him hard.. he rubbed my ass but nothing more.. when he was good and hard and I could hear his breathing change I knew it was time to change things up.. so I stood up and pulled him to his feet and assumed the position bent over the arm of the couch.. spread my legs and wiggled my pussy at him.. mind you we have not spoken a word to this point.. he then gets on his knees and starts to lick and tongue fuck me going quite deep.. I think oh wow this might really be what I needed.. then he started fingering me.. first one then two then three going deed and being rather aggressive.. this went on for about 10 min..
    then the moment I had been waiting for.. I feel his cock head at my pussy.. feel it move around until it was just at my hole.. then with one huge thrust he drove in balls deep in me.. I felt him roll his hips to get in as deep as he could go.. I instinctively pushed and thrust back at his hips.. I let out a moan.. I was bent over the arm of the couch spread eagle his hands in the middle of my back supporting his weight.. my face buried in the seat of the couch..
    I feel him tense up his hips twitching and his cock growing inside me.. then he lets out a loud guttural moan and blows his huge load deep inside my pussy.. I feel the heat and liquid goshiness deep inside me.. I think ok some guys need to get one out of the way to be able to really go to pound town..
    but this guy just gets up pulls up his shorts and walks out.. no thank you,, fuck you later or ever even said one word.. he was at my place all of 25 min.. and was gone..
    later last evening he sent me a text saying : thanks that was the best piece of ass I have ever had!!! When can I have it again?? I don?t know how to respond to him??
    Any thoughts?? Anyone else had this happened to them and how did you handle it??

Something similar happed to me a few years back. We had been exchanging emails back and forth for a few weeks, including pics. I wasn't sure what to expect if we ever really did hook up, then one afternoon he text me that he was available if I could host.

According to his pics, he was hung 8" and was looking for a place to put it. I gave him my address and found out that we only lived a few miles from each other. After about an hour I heard a knock and my doorbell was going off like crazy. Like you, I had done all of the prep ahead of time, inside and out.

When I opened the door, I thought there had been some mistake. He looked nothing like I would have pictured, but I let him in anyway thinking that a deal was a deal.

I invited him into my bedroom and told him to make himself comfortable while I got some towels. By the time I got back from my bathroom, he was sitting naked from the waist down on the bed and had a raging hard-on. I asked him how he liked his blowjobs... standing, sitting or laying? He said he preferred them laying, so I told him to lay back and just enjoy the ride. He hadn't been exaggerating his cock size, but we only got into the session for about a couple of minutes and he came. I barely had a chance to get his load down and he was already up and going for his shorts.

Within a couple of minutes he was dressed and was out the door. No thanks, no acknowledgement whatsoever.

A few days later he text me and wanted to know if we could hook up together again.

I never responded.

The guy sounds creepy to me, I’d stay away

I think I slept with his twin last summer. Except there was no foreplay.

ya I never responded.. it wasn’t that he just got up and left.. as much as it was that by the time I had sucked his cock,, he had eaten my pussy and fingered me I was getting very worked up and ready and needed to be fucked really well.. I was hot!! I was in need of a good old fashioned fucking!!! But no!! Just drive it in and blow your load and call it great sex, please!!!

I've had a similar experience & the reply I got was "Yeah, but your ass feels so dam good!" I guess it's a compliment.