Register

Who bottoms first??

If you get with a guy and both of you are versatile and want to top, how do you decide who bottoms first? The decision can just flow or it can be kind of fun and hot. I was with a married couple once and we flipped a coin (his wife actually flipped it), I was bottomed first and then got my turn after he was done. I did it once with just me and a different guy by dick size and I was bigger so topped him first. It?s all in fun, anyone else?

Re: Who bottoms first??

With my buddy it usually depends on who is more in the mood to take a load that day. Whoever wants the load tops first and then cums masturbating or being masturbated while getting fucked preferably timing it for when they're getting the load deposited... All good either way.

Coin flip or rock-scissors-paper. Seriously. Prior to adulthood, all of us except the one gay dude among us were versatile and we tried a lot of ways to determine who was going to do what first before things got involved... after having that decision held up by both guys playing, "No, You Go First!" Sometimes, I'd volunteer to "be the girl" first depending on the guy but growing into adulthood called for changes so coin flip mostly.

i used to go first most times i had one friend who always went first

Quote Originally Posted by BackyardShaman View Post
    If you get with a guy and both of you are versatile and want to top, how do you decide who bottoms first? The decision can just flow or it can be kind of fun and hot. I was with a married couple once and we flipped a coin (his wife actually flipped it), I was bottomed first and then got my turn after he was done. I did it once with just me and a different guy by dick size and I was bigger so topped him first. It?s all in fun, anyone else?
    When you can't decide, 69 works fine. Then it becomes a competition to see who will cum first. I usually go first, but I always let my partner finish. It's just the right thing to do!

You just play and see what happens

I mostly like to be taking first. Then if i still have not cum i will top.
    Bi Versatile
    North Idaho.
    Spank that ass!

I have only done this once. We were in a 69 sucking and he asked if he could fuck me, he fucked me but didn't cum then I fucked him and we both blew our loads. I really didn't enjoy getting fucked very much but I love fucking a hot ass

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I have only done this once. We were in a 69 sucking and he asked if he could fuck me, he fucked me but didn't cum then I fucked him and we both blew our loads. I really didn't enjoy getting fucked very much but I love fucking a hot ass
    This is quite understandable, receiving anal penetration is something you like or you don’t like at least you gave it a try.

I have never been fucked but the thought is exciting.However i don't get excited thinking about fucking a man.I would love to suck a nice cock one of these days.