Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1555. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,327 85.34%
  • No, I don't

228 14.66%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

When I stroke my cock and get a good head of steam going, I love sliding my lubed-up finger deep inside my pleasure hole. I spread my legs and push my finger upwards, straight toward the base of my cock, right where I can press upon my prostate. The sensation is amazing and the orgasms I have are among the most intense ever. As a man, there's something tremendously fulfilling about including my anus completely in sex play. It's like I have the closest thing to a female vagina down there! Oh how I do crave a good butt fuck sometimes.
    Last edited by bibliss; Oct 9, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

How can someone not enjoy a dick in the ass-pussy? I have been there twice, and the feeling of a dick going back and forth is fantastic - more so, when he takes it all out, and rams it in. The feeling of a vacuum and that getting filled in by a dick is something worth living for!

9" x 2" dildo. Love every inch. Just need to real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_C50 View Post
    Personally, I love it!
    I love it. Being pegged or fucke is whst excites me about sex with another man involved. I do have anal orgasms that literally take my breath. I love it.

I enjoy it like no other, lucky for me I have a regular bud that I service almost daily. Mostly oral but at least once a week he breeds me. I love feeling his rigid cock pounding my ass, and spilling his cum in me, his throbbing cock feels wonderful as it fills my man pussy with his seed.

Anal is one of the things I haven’t tried with a guy but really want to both topping and bottoming. I’ve heard really great things about it. That the guy’s ass really grips and wraps tightly around your cock as you fuck it. I can actually imagine a man’s ass feeling better than a pussy In that respect.

I personally have yet to have sex with a man. I so badly want to have my first experience already. Only ever been pegged by my girlfriend. Absolutely love the experience and get lost in lust. I become a real whore riding her strap. Can cum without touching. Very different to the usual. I want to be used by two guys and drain their balls. Dam... gotta go.
    Last edited by Into_A_Lot37; Oct 24, 2019 at 10:45 PM.

I love it! I want some more of it!
    So fuck me if you please!
    Rick

I have yet to fucked by a guy but love to be pegged by my girlfriend. I'm a trucker and always on the road. Sometimes I need that deep fuck to really get a great cum. I have a suction cup dido and place it on the wall of a truck stop shower and go to town. Fucking love it.

As I sit here with my throat aching, may asshole aching, my eyes all red and puffy, I can't begin to tell you what an amazing experience I just had!

I was sitting at the Pub, having my second Pint, checking out Grindr, when this guy pops up, saying:

Hi
    are you able to come and worship my cock?
    With a picture of a LARGE looking cock inside of his boxers.

I replied with "Where are you?"

He told where he was, and it was a good distance (20kms) away. I knew I would be pushing it with 2 pints in me, so I decided to leave the pint and head over there. I asked him for a naked picture of his cock, but he just replied with"Are you looking for sex, or just swapping photos?

He was a smaller Middle Eastern Man, and I thought straight away that he had used a fake picture... I was wrong!

When I got there he wanted to kiss me and was grabbing my ass etc, and I told him, "Just feed me your cock"

He replied, "I don't think you can take it all" and I Replied, if I can't swallow all of it, you can fuck my ass. This has been along standing option of mine and to be honest, I have never had to take it up the ass, as I can always manage to swallow a cock, no matter how thick and long it is. (Although I had been fucked twice, just to see if I liked it, and I have used a few toys before)

His was no exception, but MAN it was thick! He held my arms at my sides and with my head hanging over the edge of the bed, he FORCED it all the way in. I was struggling, and almost vomited a couple of times, but he was thrilled. He told me "No one has ever sucked my cock they way that you do!"

He worked my throat over HARD. From 4-5 different positions etc. After about 40 minutes of me deep throating and choking on his beautiful cock, I finally asked him if he was going to cum. He said, "you are great, but I have never cum from getting my cock sucked, I need to fuck your ass to cum!"

I have never shared a story of Anal, and if that turns you off, stop reading. I'm not going to get way into it, but Here's what he did:

I dropped my jeans and knelt on the bed. He put on a condom, no lube and said "This is going to hurt!" I replied "I like pain!"

I hasd NO IDEA how much it was going to hurt! and he was NOT gentle. He worked the head in and I was in pain, but I was getting ready to get used to it, and he just pushed, and pushed and pushed! I kept thinking he must be all the way in, but then he pushed more and harder and it hurt SO BAD, but I just kept grunting and hoping he was finally all the way in..

Finally he gave a final deep thrust and I know he hit something inside of me, because the pain was INTENSE! Then he kept probing as deep as he could go, and finally the pain let up a bit as he kept pounding. Suddenly he buried himself 100% and I could feel his cock pulsing up inside of me, like 20 times. He pulled out and I just laid there on my stomach with my asshole spasming. There was no way he made it 10 minutes but it felt like 20.

He got up, got some tissues and wiped my ass and gave me some for my leaking eyes and plugged up nose.

My only regret is that I didn't get to taste his cum.

We are setting up our next meeting and I gave him my number.

I love it both giving and receiving cocks, fingers, dildos, cucumbers. The real thing feels the best. I want it slow at first and never too rough and this is how I give it.

Quote Originally Posted by taz321 View Post
    I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!!
    One thing you may wanna try is when he starts putting the head up there, push your spincter muscle slowly out towards his cock head. It?s likely to go right in or at least a lot easier. Your body has a natural reaction of closing the sphincter muscle when the butt is penetrated. I do this myself and it helps tremendously. I also have a friend I like to get fucked by with an abnormally wide, fat round cock and this is the only way it?ll go in me and it takes time.

Have not had a real one. I hope to. Dildos are nice ,but i want to feel a warm one cum inside me ,and feel his body bumping me from behind. My wife would like to see it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Argent 11 View Post
    Don't know yet but .... I am willing to try receiving as well as giving.
    If you lived closer ,nice cock,bet it taste goog!

Quote Originally Posted by ptabifun View Post
    I LOVE it big time Wife hates it But My Male friends Loves it too so it is a win win for Me
    My wife loves it, but we save it for special occasions. She also would like to see me receive . one day i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    I love anal
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwctarea4u View Post
    I love it too, when it's right. Had a safe married bud bareback me many times......bareback is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by dick_pumper View Post
    I have only been fucked in the ass and love it. I have never yet fucked a guys ass but would like to. I never actually fucked a girl in her ass either for that matter. I love being penetrated though and have been with a guy where we went and got tested together so we knew exactly where we each stood and he fucked me bareback. On my back or on my knees I could feel when he came in me but riding him I couldn't really feel it when he came and it was messy dismounting him lol I much prefer it doggie or missionary.

I enjoy giving and receiving love to be open to experience whatever happens in the best of our moment

Totally hot, canberraguy. I worked with a middle eastern dude a few years ago who told me that it was customary for village elders to have boy toys on the side when he was growing up. His dad kept him from being lent out but rather passed down the tradition to him so that although now married with children, he cruises dating apps in order to fulfill his need to man pussy. We worked out together a few times and I admired his thick cock but I wasn’t yet versatile enough to ask for him to ride me.

Have enjoyed being a top and hope to meet someone that would help me bottom sometime

Quote Originally Posted by bibliss View Post
    When I stroke my cock and get a good head of steam going, I love sliding my lubed-up finger deep inside my pleasure hole. I spread my legs and push my finger upwards, straight toward the base of my cock, right where I can press upon my prostate. The sensation is amazing and the orgasms I have are among the most intense ever. As a man, there's something tremendously fulfilling about including my anus completely in sex play. It's like I have the closest thing to a female vagina down there! Oh how I do crave a good butt fuck sometimes.
    From my experience, you start as a bottom and work your way to top. My first time anal was with an older man. And I will say, that first experience he fucked me good and long. He eventually came inside me and I think I had cum leaking out of me for at least two days. I did cum while he fucked me, but I must have jacked off 10 times afterward, remembering the fucking. It did keep me coming back for more. I loved the feel of the penetration and the explosion as he emptied his balls inside my ass.

He was fairly large too... at least 8 inches and thick. I was a skinny young blonde with a slim ass (although I was already sporting a 7 inch cock by that time). It's just one of those things that happen.

It is sex. Most Bi Men I believe want to bottom and have they just have to relax

I agree with you jjourneyman, the feel of penetration and the ensuing fucking is amazing!!! I tend to get lost in the feel of another guy inside me, and if he kisses me, I get totally lost in the moment!!!

I love receiving anal. The feeling of his cock pushing past the anal ring and filling my bowels is so wonderful. The ultimate is when he cums inside you, very intimate!

YES in love it!!! I have only been pegged, and have plenty of toys to use on my asshole. Really want a real cock to play with.

I love it all. Started sucking cock at 43......swallowing and love it. then started topping. BUT NOW Im more of a bottom. Im very dominant with women but with the right type of men I'm very submissive. and you would never tell by looking at me.