Register

Thread: Bi married sub

Bi married sub

My wife went away for the weekend. And I was feeling horny and submissive.i have a really small dicklet and am a bottom. So I shaved completely bald so my micro penis looked feminine. I painted my toes and put on some pink panties. I put an ad on a local pick up sight and had this guy come over. His dick was much bigger than mine. I answered the door in just my pink panties. He pulled his cock out and stuck it in my mouth. He fucked my face for a while. Calling me a good little girl. We went up stairs to my room, he pushed me on the bed pushed me legs over my head and fucked me hard. It felt so good I loved it. When he was ready to cum he pulled it out of my ass and shot his huge load in my mouth. It was so fucking hot being a dirty little whore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3082.jpg   IMG_3087.jpg  

Re: Bi married sub

LUV it! When the wife’s away, this newly sub’s ass is at play as well

I really like your legs up and the tops dedication to drilling you deeply

Quote Originally Posted by Tinycockkev View Post
    My wife went away for the weekend. And I was feeling horny and submissive.i have a really small dicklet and am a bottom. So I shaved completely bald so my micro penis looked feminine. I painted my toes and put on some pink panties. I put an ad on a local pick up sight and had this guy come over. His dick was much bigger than mine. I answered the door in just my pink panties. He pulled his cock out and stuck it in my mouth. He fucked my face for a while. Calling me a good little girl. We went up stairs to my room, he pushed me on the bed pushed me legs over my head and fucked me hard. It felt so good I loved it. When he was ready to cum he pulled it out of my ass and shot his huge load in my mouth. It was so fucking hot being a dirty little whore.

looks like he did a good job

Looks like a hot sexy steamy time!

Awesome!!!!! Looks like you had fun.

Wife is going to be gone for a week next month and I'm going to have a booty call for my young buck. It's been over a year since we've last seen each other. Can't wait.

Shame you're not closer. Could be interesting. FLEET'S IN!