Register

Kissing is too intimate?

Trying to make sense of something that happened during threesome play with a younger couple across town a while back. After watching me suck her boyfriend off, the girl asked me slide over and kiss her full on the mouth. I slid over to do as she asked, but the boyfriend stopped me. Kissing on the mouth, he said, is just too intimate.

What?

About three months into our MMF relationship, there wasn't much we hadn't shared. The girl had sucked me to completion several times. I'd fucked her bareback, filled her with my cum, performed oral sex on both her and her boyfriend, ejaculated on her tits and elsewhere . . . but the boyfriend, Bruce, thought kissing her was too personal?

Has anybody else encountered this?
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Jul 3, 2024 at 6:10 PM.

Re: Kissing is too intimate?

My wife and I are both Bi. We do alot together, suck cock together, eat pussy together. But one thing my wife says is no kissing. its too personal.
    I dont get it. If I can suck a guys cock and eat his ass, why not kiss. But thats what she says and I respect her wishs

My bi wife and I enjoy hot kissing when playing with others. We have encounter other couples that have this rule. We always respect limits.

It truly is a weird dichotomy. I’ve never been in a sharing relationship - my threesomes have been me with two previously unknown people - but the kisses I’ve shared have always been intimate and born of passion, if not “love”.

In the alternate universe where my wife allowed either another man or another woman (I’d accept either lol) into our relationship, I can imagine that she’d draw the line at me kissing him or her even if I had just finished eating out the girl or sucking the guy’s cock.

I would love to be in a passionate kiss with my wife while I’m either balls deep in a woman or ass up for a guy. HOT

I've encountered this, too, and I still don't know how a kiss is more personal than me having sex with someone but, okay, if you say it is, I guess it is.

If I have sex with a man or we suck eachother, he better give me a kiss and a damn good one!!!!

This is an interesting but not uncommon dynamic. Speaking for myself, I'll suck a cock and swallow or enthusiastically eat pussy, but kissing seems really awkward and uncomfortable with anyone I don't have an emotional bond with.

I agree.

I feel Kissing is hot and part of sex, especially when cum kissing is involved.

Single here but in my limited play have found guys have mixed feelings on kissing. I did too I felt it was too "gay" with time I realised it was all just sex and if I was comfortable and even looking to take another mans cock into my mouth and possibly let him fill it with his seed, is kissing really that unappealing or that much of a stretch?
    Seeing a woman I had feelings for and watching her suck another's cock was ok is kissing really off the table?
    We all have varying levels in our search for pleasure, but for me it is just another hot act to add to the connection.
    Do what you are comfortable with.

In my personal life sex is about intimacy. So to me, kissing is an integral part of sex, And in terms of the language of sex, when we kiss and you open your mouth to me, or I open my mouth to you and our tongues meet, it says, "I am fuckable, so come do me". Likewise, the sharing of a cum filled mouth is a further declaration of intimacy as in "Come share with me the product of our intimacy. So yeah, kissing is intimate and I certainly prefer it to the anonymity of casual cum and go sex.

An orgasm is perhaps irritating the genitals to the point where they "sneeze" ? Getting off -- to a point you may just be "using" body parts and if you're really in heat it may in fact be somewhat disconnected or non-personal .. but kissing -- to really enjoy it you may have to actually take time to make space for that person, think about that person deeply.

Everyone is different: the last 3 some I was in was with a couple that was very clear about what was off limits and me kissing her was not allowed. Honestly I don’t mind or question it, also I wasn’t allowed to fuck her, didn’t mind this either. She sucked me off several times, I ate her out several times, he sucked me and fucked me in the butt and I sucked him. It was a good set up.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK6969 View Post
    I feel Kissing is hot and part of sex, especially when cum kissing is involved.
    Indeed, cum kissing is an intensely erotic act. I’ve explored that a few times and wouldn’t mind doing so again. This, however, wasn't intended to be a cum kiss. True, I'd sucked the guy to completion just moments before, but I'd swallowed his semen and even washed it down with a swig of pineapple juice we used to keep on the nightstand for that express purpose. I think the gal just wanted to kiss the mouth that had just brought her boyfriend such intense pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by biguycancun View Post
    In my personal life sex is about intimacy. So to me, kissing is an integral part of sex, And in terms of the language of sex, when we kiss and you open your mouth to me, or I open my mouth to you and our tongues meet, it says, "I am fuckable, so come do me". Likewise, the sharing of a cum filled mouth is a further declaration of intimacy as in "Come share with me the product of our intimacy. So yeah, kissing is intimate and I certainly prefer it to the anonymity of casual cum and go sex.
    If I’ve just finished a cock off with a nice blowjob, it can’t get much more “gay” lol

A kiss of thanks from him, or me to him after he’s drained me is delightful. Intimate. Bonding. Delicious.

I love kissing period

If the I am with wants to kiss I am in I love kissing tongues and all. I am submissive by nature with guys. I love an aggressive take charge guy. But I always go with the flow