Register

Those that have FWBs, How did you meet/find them?

I live in a rural area, so options are limited to say the least.
    Travelling to downtown Toronto to the gay district is a bit out of the way for me and I doubt anyone I met there would want to travel all the way up here.
    I'm just curious how you came about meeting

c

Re: Those that have FWBs, How did you meet/find them?

SilverDaddies.com search by location. Current FWB found me that way after I found him, but did not contact him. It's been very satisfying.

I have 2 FWB males that I met in an Adult video store with a very naughty viewing room.However I see them in a more private place when getting together with them.

Quote Originally Posted by biguycancun View Post
    SilverDaddies.com search by location. Current FWB found me that way after I found him, but did not contact him. It's been very satisfying.
    I been on Silverdaddies probably 12-15 yrs and had very little luck, just way too many who just want quick sex only and blo n goes, mention wanting friendship first and someone regular, they immediately become Casper the ghost!

My best friend and lover contacted me through Silverdaddies. Been together 4 years now. I know it was a bit of a fluke but it can happen!

Most all my hookup have been on Silverdaddies!!

After the internet came along I met a few guys on Craigslist, then later on ive met a few guys from doublelist and currently have 2 guys from silverdaddies that I service regularly

I like silverdaddies site. I’m on it as well

My history there is probably rather different from most. Back in the late 80s (pre-internet) I was between marriages and decided that if I was ever going to scratch the curiosity itch and find out if I might actually like "playing" with my own half of the species it was the time. I answered an ad in a free local paper called 'Pennysaver' that was mostly ads for all sorts of things, sort of a printed precursor to Craigslist I suppose. I got lucky in that the gent and I were really compatible - both married and bi-versatile, not that at the point I knew what I might be or what that even would have meant. All I knew going in was that I was curious what man-bits might be like to play with and maybe find out why women seemed to enjoy mine.

So the gent turned out to be really nice, intelligent and with a sense of humour if about 7" taller than me. Didn't bother him, never bothered me. He offered a kiss so I figured "why not" and went with it. He liked having his nipples sucked and I discovered I did as well. We got entirely naked and I fondled a cock and balls that weren't my own for the first time... interesting... took the head in my mouth, his plump smoothness and his moans of response were definitely exciting. We took turns sucking and kissing/stroking for a while and then settled into a nice 69 until I felt him swelling and twitching which set me off as well and I got a first load in my mouth which I kinda instinctively swallowed.

We then laid back to recover and he said "so how was it, did you like it"? I said "if I hadn't been enjoying it you'd have known". After a while we started getting hard again and I went down on him again, he on me and then I asked if he liked anal? He asked if I'd like to try a cock in my butt and I said there was one good way to find out. He pulled out some lube he'd brought and with me face-down he started playing with my hole, sliding one, two and probably three fingers in (I was probably oblivious to how many by then!). He put on a condom and gradually started to work his way in, moving in and out in shallow thrusts. It hurt a bit, but also felt wonderful and I finally just said "I want the whole thing!" and he thrust in all the way. He kept going with long and slower-paced thrusts for ten minutes or so until he finally said he couldn't hang on any longer and didn't want to cum yet so he pulled out and removed the condom. He said he never let anyone fuck him, that he only did the penetration, but that he really wanted my cock inside him. So I prepared him like he had me, put on a condom and fucked my first male butt. Oh how he moaned... in the end I too pulled out before coming and we stroked cocks together until we came on each others cocks, kissing the entire time. We kinda rubbed the cum around each others' crotches for a while and then took showers.

That was 30-odd years ago and we've been doing variations on those themes ever since. Once in a while we've added a third for a session. At some point we decided we were really safe and started going bareback. We both like it when the other leaves a load in there at the end, but sometimes I'm more in the mood to feel the cum shooting into my mouth, all up close and personal (as it feels).

Sad truth is that we're getting older, don't get as hard as we used to and can't manage a good oral cum and still have an anal session to follow. Ah well, we did have a great run while it lasted and we do still play as we can..

That’s a pretty awesome friendship with multiple loads of benefits!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    My history there is probably rather different from most. Back in the late 80s (pre-internet) I was between marriages and decided that if I was ever going to scratch the curiosity itch and find out if I might actually like "playing" with my own half of the species it was the time. I answered an ad in a free local paper called 'Pennysaver' that was mostly ads for all sorts of things, sort of a printed precursor to Craigslist I suppose. I got lucky in that the gent and I were really compatible - both married and bi-versatile, not that at the point I knew what I might be or what that even would have meant. All I knew going in was that I was curious what man-bits might be like to play with and maybe find out why women seemed to enjoy mine.

So the gent turned out to be really nice, intelligent and with a sense of humour if about 7" taller than me. Didn't bother him, never bothered me. He offered a kiss so I figured "why not" and went with it. He liked having his nipples sucked and I discovered I did as well. We got entirely naked and I fondled a cock and balls that weren't my own for the first time... interesting... took the head in my mouth, his plump smoothness and his moans of response were definitely exciting. We took turns sucking and kissing/stroking for a while and then settled into a nice 69 until I felt him swelling and twitching which set me off as well and I got a first load in my mouth which I kinda instinctively swallowed.

We then laid back to recover and he said "so how was it, did you like it"? I said "if I hadn't been enjoying it you'd have known". After a while we started getting hard again and I went down on him again, he on me and then I asked if he liked anal? He asked if I'd like to try a cock in my butt and I said there was one good way to find out. He pulled out some lube he'd brought and with me face-down he started playing with my hole, sliding one, two and probably three fingers in (I was probably oblivious to how many by then!). He put on a condom and gradually started to work his way in, moving in and out in shallow thrusts. It hurt a bit, but also felt wonderful and I finally just said "I want the whole thing!" and he thrust in all the way. He kept going with long and slower-paced thrusts for ten minutes or so until he finally said he couldn't hang on any longer and didn't want to cum yet so he pulled out and removed the condom. He said he never let anyone fuck him, that he only did the penetration, but that he really wanted my cock inside him. So I prepared him like he had me, put on a condom and fucked my first male butt. Oh how he moaned... in the end I too pulled out before coming and we stroked cocks together until we came on each others cocks, kissing the entire time. We kinda rubbed the cum around each others' crotches for a while and then took showers.

That was 30-odd years ago and we've been doing variations on those themes ever since. Once in a while we've added a third for a session. At some point we decided we were really safe and started going bareback. We both like it when the other leaves a load in there at the end, but sometimes I'm more in the mood to feel the cum shooting into my mouth, all up close and personal (as it feels).

Sad truth is that we're getting older, don't get as hard as we used to and can't manage a good oral cum and still have an anal session to follow. Ah well, we did have a great run while it lasted and we do still play as we can..

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper60 View Post
    That’s a pretty awesome friendship with multiple loads of benefits!
    "Multiple loads" indeed! Yes, I have definitely been fortunate...

Checked out silver daddies, seems ok.
    Anything similar with more Canadian users?
    thanks