Register

Thread: Sloppy seconds

Sloppy seconds

My twink friend and I are going to meet this morning. He asked if I would mind if he let another guy fuck him just before we meet. I said that would be great I love sloppy seconds and to hold as much of the other guys cum in as possible.
    This is a big turn on for me, just wish I could be there right when the other guy pulls out.

Re: Sloppy seconds

I love fresh sloppy seconds. Feels fantastic!
    Bi Versatile
    North Idaho.
    Spank that ass!

Sloppy Seconds generally means you like sharing or been shared or group activity

I personally love being the sloppy seconds.. i love it when one of my guys pounds me out knowing that shortly sometimes very shortly there will be another there to dothe same.. as much as i do love gang bangs,, i really do enjoy having multiple guy’s scheduled back to back and get railed by all of them.. i love using aplug in between to hold as much of them in meas possible and having them push it alli to me further and add themselves to the mix.. i love how after the first 3/4 that they whilefucking me for the lack of a better term start hydraulically manipulating my insides do to all the cum inside of me.. as they thrust it moves and pushes and pulls my pussy insides!!! So yes sloppy seconds are great fun��������

I'm going to say NO. . . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Even if it's my first and second load , right after the second or third load I just love to slowly pull out quickly reaching down to gently rub and caress the freshly fucked open pouty leaking hole smearing my thick wet juices all over the well fucked hole , it's so erotic and sexy

Several years ago, I played in a threesome with a young unmarried couple who, shall we say, had very robust sex life, and a long sexual bucket list. Many of the things they wanted to explore involved my pleasuring the boyfriend -- or him pleasuring me -- while the girlfriend watched and brought herself to multiple orgasms. But the girl, Colleen, would occasionally mention in passing how great it would be having the cum of two men inside her simultaneously, and eventually my playmates began pressing me to try sloppy seconds.

I wasn?t particularly motivated to honor their request. Truth be told, sloppy seconds sounded downright awful, but somewhere long about our fourth or fifth play session, the boyfriend, Bruce and I were masturbating with one another. He announced he was close to cumming, and asked me to guide his cock into Colleen?s waiting pussy. I?m sure he could have entered her without my assistance but guiding one another into Colleen seemed to heighten the erotic mood, so I did as he asked. Bruce climaxed in probably less than a minute, filling Colleen with one of his truly impressive loads. He lay motionless as his orgasm subsided. Then, after a few moments, he withdrew saying, ?Now it?s time for your contribution.?

I took up a position between Colleen?s knees, and Bruce began stroking my cock, slowly guiding it toward her freshly creamed opening. ?I want your cum in me,? she gasped, ?Yours and Bruce?s together.?
    I hesitated for a moment, but Bruce guided me forward until my cock head was poised just inside her pussy lips which were made slippery by their combined juices.

Whatever hesitations I?d had disappeared in an instant. I thrust forward, and the feeling as I entered Colleen through a load of her boyfriend?s fresh semen was absolutely dizzying! I slid right in, right to the hilt, with no resistance whatever. It felt wonderfully warm and soft wet and slippery, a very intimate, sharing experience.

I was as hard and erect as I?d ever been, and I thrilled at the feeling of Bruce?s cum bathing every inch of my cock and trickling down into my ball sac. In less than a minute I found myself fighting the urge cum. ?Go for it!? Colleen demanded. ?I need to feel you both inside me tonight!?

A few moments later, Colleen got her wish. My noisy orgasm was among the most powerful I?ve ever had -- and it seemed to go on forever. I didn?t want it to end. Quite the opposite of what I?d expected, I found sloppy seconds a wonderful, sharing experience ? one that we revisited several times over our next several play dates, sometimes with me getting seconds, and sometimes Bruce.

As it turned out his hook up ahead of me didn't happen. Good news is I still got to fuck his sexy little ass, it's been a few weeks.
    Maybe next time..........

done it a few times but really not a big fan of it

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    Even if it's my first and second load , right after the second or third load I just love to slowly pull out quickly reaching down to gently rub and caress the freshly fucked open pouty leaking hole smearing my thick wet juices all over the well fucked hole , it's so erotic and sexy
    Oh you had me at “freshly fucked”!! I like to feel lips sucking my ass out before I get the cock in for a second pounding…

”Fly the Freshly Fucked”

I like guys to put my butt plug in me after they cum, so I can enjoy having their semen inside of me. Works great for multiple guys to fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    My twink friend and I are going to meet this morning. He asked if I would mind if he let another guy fuck him just before we meet. I said that would be great I love sloppy seconds and to hold as much of the other guys cum in as possible.
    This is a big turn on for me, just wish I could be there right when the other guy pulls out.
    I've never been a fan of sloppy seconds due to negative connotations. My ex-boss, with whom I'd been having an affair with for over a year, was visited by her husband while we were staying in Vegas attending a trade show. She disappeared at around 3 p.m. that afternoon and never came back to the floor for the closing hour. We always had separate rooms, but we would spend the evenings together in one room or another. That night, just before dinner, I checked my room and she wasn't there. I then went across the hall and let myself into her room. I found her sleeping, so I got undressed and slid into the bed beside her. I decided I would wake her gently by going down on her.

She was partly awake as I parted her thighs and began tonguing her clit. It wasn't until I went to eat her pussy that I got the surprise of my life. At that point she was moaning and I could tell she was warming up for an orgasm. Then it happened... As I was fingering and tonguing her, a big glob of cum oozed out went straight into my mouth. I quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom to rinse my mouth and wash my face. When I came back she was fully awake and sitting up in the bed.

By that time, she had realized what had happened. She apologized and said that her husband had called her and wanted to "see" her as he was traveling to Salt Lake City. She said that she didn't really have a choice but to accommodate him... that's why she had left the floor early. I reminded her that she had told me that they were no longer sexually active. She said that was the first time in years that they'd had sex and she was so tired, she'd laid down to take a nap after he left and didn't "clean-up" afterward.

I said something to the effect of, "Well, you're welcome," then I got dressed and went to my room for the night. The next day we only spoke briefly during lunch and she packed up and left on an early flight. A few days later, she submitted her resignation at our firm. I later heard that she and her husband had reconciled and that she had taken a job at her husband's production firm.

I understand that some guys get off on sloppy seconds, but it has never been my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    I've never been a fan of sloppy seconds due to negative connotations. My ex-boss, with whom I'd been having an affair with for over a year, was visited by her husband while we were staying in Vegas attending a trade show. She disappeared at around 3 p.m. that afternoon and never came back to the floor for the closing hour. We always had separate rooms, but we would spend the evenings together in one room or another. That night, just before dinner, I checked my room and she wasn't there. I then went across the hall and let myself into her room. I found her sleeping, so I got undressed and slid into the bed beside her. I decided I would wake her gently by going down on her.

She was partly awake as I parted her thighs and began tonguing her clit. It wasn't until I went to eat her pussy that I got the surprise of my life. At that point she was moaning and I could tell she was warming up for an orgasm. Then it happened... As I was fingering and tonguing her, a big glob of cum oozed out went straight into my mouth. I quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom to rinse my mouth and wash my face. When I came back she was fully awake and sitting up in the bed.

By that time, she had realized what had happened. She apologized and said that her husband had called her and wanted to "see" her as he was traveling to Salt Lake City. She said that she didn't really have a choice but to accommodate him... that's why she had left the floor early. I reminded her that she had told me that they were no longer sexually active. She said that was the first time in years that they'd had sex and she was so tired, she'd laid down to take a nap after he left and didn't "clean-up" afterward.

I said something to the effect of, "Well, you're welcome," then I got dressed and went to my room for the night. The next day we only spoke briefly during lunch and she packed up and left on an early flight. A few days later, she submitted her resignation at our firm. I later heard that she and her husband had reconciled and that she had taken a job at her husband's production firm.

I understand that some guys get off on sloppy seconds, but it has never been my thing.
    I don't eat an anal creampie but I would have loved to eat her creamy pussy and fuck her when I was done

I've never done that, tho my wife has offered me the opportunity a few times. I'm OK with the power stuff, I just don't like cum unless I'm swallowing it from the source.

I fucked her right after her husband came inside of her. Awesome sensation! His warm cum enveloped my cock and was an excellent lubricant. Hot as fuck!

I’ve only been sloppy seconds, my boyfriend found it hot being the second guy to enter me right after our friend blew his load in me. He didn’t last long, I came pretty hard and quickly knowing what a slut I was having two men get off. Great sex!

[QUOTE=Flipper60;382898]Oh you had me at ?freshly fucked?!! I like to feel lips sucking my ass out before I get the cock in for a second pounding?

?Fly the Freshly Fucked?

Mmmmmm oh yes anytime , and many , many , many times days of hot sexy times would be very enjoyable

I thought the new name for it was Silky Seconds... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I love being the one getting bred!!
    here is me with the first of two guys :

https://xhamster.com/moments/bbc-breeding-me-xheneqc