Register

Do you vocalize your orgasm?

I?m not terribly experienced when it comes to guy-on-guy forms of sex play. Over the last 19 years now, I?ve been intimate with about 15 different guys -- enough to notice that some are very vocal when they?re about to orgasm, and others not so much.

I can usually detect physical signs that a partner is about to cum, but most of the guys I?ve been with tend to announce their impending orgasm. I guess that?s sort of the polite thing to do. But there are so many variations in the way they vocalize their climax.

My buddy Dave, for example, will quietly announce he?s about to cum and politely asks ?Are you sure it?s okay if I cum inside you?? or "Do you mind if I cum all over your cock?" When he orgasms, he sort of gasps and groans, but so discreetly we once had full-on sex while his daughter slept in the next room. She never suspected.

Other partners have been a lot more vocal. One friend, Dan, would begin moaning sensuously, almost animalistically, as he neared orgasm. "Oh, fuck, yeah! I'm really close! Suck my cock! Just like that! Don't fucking stop what you're doing!" Then as his orgasm arrived, he'd exclaim loudly (loudly enough for the neighbors to hear) Aaaah! Fuck yes! Oh, god, I'm cumming hard! Swallow my seed! Fuck, yeah!? Oddly, Dan didn't need to vocalize warn me that he was cumming. With his cock twitching, throbbing and filling my mouth with salty semen, it was perfectly obvious. I guess he just felt the need to express his pleasure with a good noisy cum! I kind of get that.

And then there was another partner, Greg, who never telegraphed his orgasms at all. We would be in his bed stroking one another slowly or rubbing cock to cock. All of a sudden without warning, his cum would be flying everywhere. I didn't mind Greg's surprise deliveries, in fact, I thought them kind of exciting. It was sort of like playing Russian Roulette; you never new when his gun was going to go off. But I thought it odd that, except for a little hard breathing and a few sighs, he hardly emitted any noise at all. Greg's rationale was that he wasn't having sex specifically with the aim of having an orgasm and didn't feel obligated to announce when he was about to have one.

Really? Who doesn't have sex with the expectation of experiencing an orgasm?
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Aug 7, 2024 at 12:46 PM.

Re: Do you vocalize your orgasm?

i did a few times just depends on how good it felt

When I first became Bi, I was with a man who was 20 years older than me. On hot humid August day, we were in bed, he was Blowing me and all of a sudden, I just started to moan. Then I got louder. As I was going to cum, I was moaning and thrashing in the bed.

I told this to a Lesbian friend, and she that I was now comfortable in my new Sexuality!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Often I moan when cum and it can be loud at times.

I can't control myself when I cum, I'm very loud and vocal. I love dirty talk too. I definitely love it when the man I'm with is vocal, I want to hear his moans, and love those manly grunts. It's just proof that he's really enjoying himself and the pleasure is overwhelming. I get the chills if he commands me, tells me to open my mouth, tells me he's gonna cum in my mouth. It shows his masculine arrogance, that he's in charge and is gonna do what he wants and I have no say in it.

I am very vocal and like a partner as well!! Whether I'm sucking his dick or he is fucking me, I'm his bitch, I want him to treat me like it and call me his bitch. The louder he is, the louder I am especially when he is pounding my ass hard!!! I want him to tell me what he is going to do, not ask if he can.

I'm not very loud but I like to ask Do you like my cock in you? Do you like being my bitch? Do you want my cum in you? Sometimes my partners get so loud on my boat when fucking them that I will put my hand over his mouth, that's kind of a turn on too.

I am VERY vocal when I orgasm. There is no way I can stop myself from moaning and groaning and encouraging my lover's efforts to maximize my pleasure.
    JEM

I will let my partners know when I am cummin

Yes I'm pretty loud when it feels good. I actually had one guy shush me because he thought the people in the next room was going to hear me.

I'm not vocal with men or women. I've only bottomed once with a guy and we had to take it slow and be quiet because others were nearby and the walls were thin. I want to experience a guy fucking me without holding back. I want to see if he can make me moan

i like all kinds of vocalizing while i'm having sex. i'll call the man or woman blowing me , dirty nasty names , until i finally cum. when i'm sucking cock , i tell my feeder to call me names and to tell me when he's cumming . i think it adds to the sluttiness of what i'm doing. being a cocksucker is a dirty business , and i want to be as dirty as i can .

All depends on how I feel. Sometimes I don't, sometimes I do.

I naturally moan and groan when I cum, not loudly but my partner definitely knows he is making my body contract in pleasure. I can hold it in when I have to. That said my orgasm seems affected, not as strong, by not letting it out naturally, perhaps because I'm consciously focused on holding the sounds in, and not just letting my body naturally enjoy my orgasm.

Also I enjoy listening to my mans pleasure as long as it's natural and not forced; if I haven't already cum, it's like it gives me a mental orgasm when I'm feeling and hearing his.

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I'm not very loud but I like to ask Do you like my cock in you? Do you like being my bitch? Do you want my cum in you? Sometimes my partners get so loud on my boat when fucking them that I will put my hand over his mouth, that's kind of a turn on too.
    Yes, sound travels easily and far on the water.

Sometimes its hard to control my face when i cum and its made me nervous to even show. Not sure what i even look like but it just feels like my face melts when i cum sometimes.

When I was in the trade it was expected that you vocalized. Truthfully, most of the time it wasn't a problem as I enjoyed my work. On occasion I had to fake it. In my personal life I tend to be quiet, but not silent, and find that I match the intensity of my lover. If he or she is noisy, I tend to be too.

Most definitely. I'm not shy bout that!