Register

Young douchebags

Started chatting with a guy about half my age. Tells me he prefers an older man since they know what to do in bed. As we chat for a couple of days, he sends me a couple of pics along with a message asking. "How much do you want to pay me for this?"
    My response, "I'm not fucking desperate, and you must be delusional. But at any rate, I'll give you a dollar."
    Needless to say, I haven't heard from him.
    What is it with these guys? Not like he was even hot!!

Re: Young douchebags

they think you are desperate for dick and will pay for it

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    Started chatting with a guy about half my age. Tells me he prefers an older man since they know what to do in bed. As we chat for a couple of days, he sends me a couple of pics along with a message asking. "How much do you want to pay me for this?"
    My response, "I'm not fucking desperate, and you must be delusional. But at any rate, I'll give you a dollar."
    You must b new on this. You will find that in a lot of guys on this and you will find out that out of 1000 guys who CLAIM to b serious, 999 will only b serious bull shippers!

sorry u didn't score but i have heard this is often the case. in fact i remember 1 or 2 younger guys i responded too said they wanted money to sleep with them. i politely said no & they moved on.

Keep trying and try to blow off the frustration. I have a gay friend in his 50s. He prefers young guys and has many to choose from. All found on Craigslist. The good ones are out there if you keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    You must b new on this. You will find that in a lot of guys on this and you will find out that out of 1000 guys who CLAIM to b serious, 999 will only b serious bull shippers!
    I'm not new, and I've seen enough pay to play ads. But this one just caught me off guard. Conversation was going fairly well, then he catches me with the money grab!
    I thought it hysterical! (By the same token, if he was toting a nice thick 11" cock, I would have entertained the notion...)

I'm in my mid thirties and I have two guys that I see regularly, both are older. One is in his early 40's, so not much of an age difference, the other is in his early 60's. I actually get together with him more often (we actually just finished about a half hour ago in fact). The thought of pay to play never crossed my mind. We are out there

Never paid for it, but I guess some guys do.

My wife has been paid for sex multiple times, but not me. I've only paid for a hand job from a masseusse.

I've had a similar experience, too, but (like the OP) I've never been desperate enough to feel an urge to pay for sex. I knew a fellow who paid all the time, but that was his choice.

I have a much younger male FWB. He's got a good job, no bills, is very respectful and caring. He's actually overly generous and I have to be adamant that I pay my share, or he'll jump in with funds.

I would never pay for sex, and was mad when a guy offered me twenty bucks after I had sucked him off. I give blow jobs because I'm a cock slut, and like doing it. I do prefer middle age guys. Too many young guys think they need to fuck me as hard and as fast as they can. I prefer guys to give me a long slow fuck, so we can both enjoy it longer. The only plus the younger guys get is the way their cocks grow and pulse as they cum inside me.

I avoid the younger guys (20's) because they never show up, want money or try to run extortion games on me.

Be careful on Grindr then, it seems every CD or Trans asks for a "Donation"

I get asked all the time what is my donation requirement...............I tell that you are not an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    I've never asked for money for sex (either as a top or a bottom), but I have been offered money on occasion - I always left it.

The only exception was with my former boss. She would reward me at bonus time, but that didn't come out of her pocket. It was a company bonus pool.

My best response is... "Good for you!"

I used to fuck a young kind of homeless guy, he didn't live on the streets but was more of a couch surfer. He was always super clean and a really hot fuck. I didn't pay him but would tip him after, most of the time $20