Register

How does it feel?

I have never barebacked (haven?t been mucky find a FWB) so don?t know.
    When your lover comes inside your ass, at that moment how does it feel?
    Does your lover stay hard after cumming for a while, and does he use the cum in the ass to fuck some more?

Re: How does it feel?

Depends on the mood. Sometimes it’s aight, see you later and you leak out, or you have a trail down your leg as your walking back to your car. Sometimes, you’re with a gentleman that gets you a towel, sometimes you’re not just fucking, but making love and he leaves it while you’re catching your breath and kissing, and those are the ones in my personal experience that will still keep thrusting more often.
    Get a guy you can trust and have mutual respect with, before you bareback.

Unfortunately I don't feel anything when my lover cums in me. But my favorite part is that afterwards he will continue to slowly fuck my until he softens. Its that connection after the fact that is so gratifying!

I’m hardly the voice of experience. I’ve only ever been fucked six or seven times, always bareback, and always with the same partner.

As my buddy, Dave, reaches orgasm, he almost always thrusts very hard and deep, and typically groans “Oh, fuck, yeah! I’m cumming!” or words to that effect. First, I'll feel his cock go very rigid, then begin to twitch and throb as he pumps his semen inside of me. Disappointingly, I do not actually feel the jets of his cum actually splashing inside me, however, Dave tends to produce some impressive ejaculations, and there is occasionally a little overflow, which probably accounts for a feeling of wetness around my anus.

Dave remains hard for maybe a minute and a half or two before his orgasm subsides. Depending on the position we’re in, he’ll sometimes continue thrusting slowly for a while. However, he seems to prefer just holding his cock still deep inside me until his erection subsides. Once he withdraws, a little trickle of semen sometimes runs out of my backside, providing proof positive that I’ve just been fucked.

The first time I allowed Dave to cum inside me, I was straddling his cock in the “cowboy” position. When we finished, we napped together for maybe 40 minutes. I awoke to find Dave wanting to fuck me again – this time in the so-called “gay missionary position.” Since my opening was already well stretched and full of Dave’s slippery cum, I told him to go for it. The extra lubrication of his cum inside my anal cavity made penetration noticeably easier.

Exactly Ken! I have had a lot sex (cuz I’m bit of slut) with guys, never really felt the cum come out when I’m being fucked. Sometimes you can tell when they do, especially if they’re vocal like your partner, sometimes they’re not, but you can still tell due to their body.

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    Does your lover stay hard after cumming for a while, and does he use the cum in the ass to fuck some more?
    As others have already said on this thread, it really depends on your partner. I've always preferred bareback (whether bottoming or topping). Depending on length and girth, you can have different sensations. The biggest I've experienced as a bottom was a 10 or so inch cock, and when he came, I actually felt a warm feeling in my lower stomach. And to his credit, he stayed hard and inside for a second go. We'd used plenty of lube, but even then, I was pretty sore the day after. Yes, you will still probably have some leakage. It's always best to have a few towels on hand.

I've had other partners who were not quite so well endowed length-wise, but with more girth, when they cum in you, there will be no mistaking that you've been fucked.

There are very few nerve endings inside you. Most of the sensation is at the outer anal opening. Experienced partners know this and will spend more time grinding rather than thrusting, which can produce intense orgasms for both. Most of the rest of it happens in your head as you feel the penetration and excitement of giving your ass up for someone else's' pleasure. Some partners may stay hard for a while, others may pull out instantly, and others may stay inside until their hard-on subsides and then pull out.
    Last edited by jjourneyman; Aug 21, 2024 at 9:54 AM.

I'll give to a multi comparison: When most guys cum in me anally I can feel the pulsing. I definitely can feel the filling as pressure builds inside. Depending on the first or later cumming in me on how much pressure it fills like. The more I've had the more I feel it when they cum in me. Some guys are able to stay hard and the fucking gets better because of the fullness increase. Others fall out and the immediate cum flow feels incredible to me. I love it even more when another guy fucks it back in as much as possible. The feeling of the next penis going in rocks it!

When my husband fucks me and cums in me, his penis is a bit larger than most of the group and I feel most everything he does. His fits me and hits me in all the right places and depending on what position on what type of orgasms I have. I sometimes feel him spray in me, almost always feel the unload, definitely feel it more and more as his keeps cumming inside me.

When Big John fucks me anally. I feel every bit of his bareback head, every millimeter of his shaft, every shift, twitch, spasm, pulse, and when that man cums, oh my goodness everyone feels it. Even a inch in you feel his cum shots. His are so forceful they whomp you. When he is deep in, you feel So Fucked, So Alive, So Breeded. Yes, I never use to like that word but if you get taken by this cock you will know exactly why that word is so applicable here. I swear the man could get you pregnant through your anal sex, he is that powerful. Yes it is an overstatement but oh my Goodness it's powerful. There is no pressure like his. He never gets soft. No kidding. We have never had him go soft in anyone, he cums, stays hard, cums more, stay hard, fucks the living heck out of you, cums more. You will pass out before he is done with you but he knows when you need a break. I cannot often take him far but no matter, he is still incredible. His cum loads are the biggest I have ever known. Getting his penis out of you is always one heck of a task. Yes, you feel every bit of it. And the aftermath is... well it's ... WOW!

My husband says he feels the fuck, the cum, and the fullness bareback. Only a few of the guys are not strong enough cummers that he does not feel them finish. And yes many use their cum to fuck more. He is the main recipient of Big John's cock and cum loads. His ass can take John the most often and all the way quite often after a long day of other anal. He agrees with me, you feel everything with John. He stretches you well beyond anything you imagine is possible. You feel every cum load with its power. He makes you orgasm when you think you are well past done. When he cums, even after the 4th or 5th time inside you it brings you to more orgasms. I'd never heard of a guy cumming on someone causing orgasms but my husband is correct, there is that much force, pressure, amount, and continuous action. My husband says that if you were not into it, after John, you could never say no. I agree. My man is fabulous anally with me but John's fire power (lol) is beyond impressive. Bareback with this guy Always!!!

For us all, once John gives you a break, you feel so well fucked and cum filled you are satisfied for weeks. The best part of it, that's only your backside if that was the focus. Your mouth and belly are going to crave him orally the next time. The man is a cum bucket filler in his own right.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I'll give to a multi comparison: When most guys cum in me anally I can feel the pulsing. I definitely can feel the filling as pressure builds inside. Depending on the first or later cumming in me on how much pressure it fills like. The more I've had the more I feel it when they cum in me. Some guys are able to stay hard and the fucking gets better because of the fullness increase. Others fall out and the immediate cum flow feels incredible to me. I love it even more when another guy fucks it back in as much as possible. The feeling of the next penis going in rocks it!

When my husband fucks me and cums in me, his penis is a bit larger than most of the group and I feel most everything he does. His fits me and hits me in all the right places and depending on what position on what type of orgasms I have. I sometimes feel him spray in me, almost always feel the unload, definitely feel it more and more as his keeps cumming inside me.

When Big John fucks me anally. I feel every bit of his bareback head, every millimeter of his shaft, every shift, twitch, spasm, pulse, and when that man cums, oh my goodness everyone feels it. Even a inch in you feel his cum shots. His are so forceful they whomp you. When he is deep in, you feel So Fucked, So Alive, So Breeded. Yes, I never use to like that word but if you get taken by this cock you will know exactly why that word is so applicable here. I swear the man could get you pregnant through your anal sex, he is that powerful. Yes it is an overstatement but oh my Goodness it's powerful. There is no pressure like his. He never gets soft. No kidding. We have never had him go soft in anyone, he cums, stays hard, cums more, stay hard, fucks the living heck out of you, cums more. You will pass out before he is done with you but he knows when you need a break. I cannot often take him far but no matter, he is still incredible. His cum loads are the biggest I have ever known. Getting his penis out of you is always one heck of a task. Yes, you feel every bit of it. And the aftermath is... well it's ... WOW!

My husband says he feels the fuck, the cum, and the fullness bareback. Only a few of the guys are not strong enough cummers that he does not feel them finish. And yes many use their cum to fuck more. He is the main recipient of Big John's cock and cum loads. His ass can take John the most often and all the way quite often after a long day of other anal. He agrees with me, you feel everything with John. He stretches you well beyond anything you imagine is possible. You feel every cum load with its power. He makes you orgasm when you think you are well past done. When he cums, even after the 4th or 5th time inside you it brings you to more orgasms. I'd never heard of a guy cumming on someone causing orgasms but my husband is correct, there is that much force, pressure, amount, and continuous action. My husband says that if you were not into it, after John, you could never say no. I agree. My man is fabulous anally with me but John's fire power (lol) is beyond impressive. Bareback with this guy Always!!!

For us all, once John gives you a break, you feel so well fucked and cum filled you are satisfied for weeks. The best part of it, that's only your backside if that was the focus. Your mouth and belly are going to crave him orally the next time. The man is a cum bucket filler in his own right.
    Wow WifeKinky, Sounds incredibly hot! Thanks for sharing!

Weifekinky4 husband and everyone here.
    from what I hear, tops can go for a long time, and some like Big John can cum multiple tines.
    that said, I met a 27 year old with a 8 inch cock. He was interested in meeting me, and so I asked him how much he’d like to spend with me. To this he said that he needed at least 6-8 hours.
    Reason? He said that once in, he could go 3 or more hours before he “cummed” because he could “edge and hold it”.
    Is this possible or just a figment of his imagination?

I like to come in her ass. I pull out and give her a deep sloppy rim job. I love a cum filled asshole. I put it back in and continuing to fuck her ass until I lose the erection. Either that or let her suck on it until I lose the erection.

I have never barebacked (haven?t been mucky find a FWB) so don?t know.When your lover comes inside your ass, at that moment how does it feel?
    I haven't found the right man yet to take my anal virginity. Knowing how passionate it feels to have my lips wrapped around a throbbing cock when a man is cumming down my throat, I know when I find the right man to take me from behind, I want to feel that same passion but with him on top of me while his throbbing bare cock deep inside me is filling me with his cum.

I've always felt all of the twitches and swelling going on, but only once do I recall feeling actual ejaculation of cum. That was when my partner was only an inch or two in when he let go. When buried to the hilt as has usually been the case I've not really felt it physically. In other ways, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    Exactly Ken! I have had a lot sex (cuz I’m bit of slut) with guys, never really felt the cum come out when I’m being fucked. Sometimes you can tell when they do, especially if they’re vocal like your partner, sometimes they’re not, but you can still tell due to their body.
    Perhaps I was naive. I was hopeful when I allowed my buddy to fuck me that I'd actually feel the jets of his semen splashing inside me. I don't know why I found that so alluring, but I did, and I was a little disappointed that it didn't happen.

There was one occasion when we had to be very quiet, as Dave's daughter was sleeping in the next room. Although Dave didn't announce his orgasm, I could tell he was close to cumming and when he was climaxing. When he's close, his ball sac draws up into a tight package, his breathing becomes ragged, and he'll typically start bucking and grinding his hips. Also, if the position we're in allows it, his thrusting becomes faster and more forceful. And when he actually orgasms, I'll feel his cock go suddenly rigid, then begin to twitch and throb spasmodically.