I'll concede to a fascination with precum. I suppose that owes to the fact that, even when fully aroused, I've never produced more than a bead or two clear fluid at the tip of my cock, and maybe once or twice a tiny trickle down the side of my shaft.
I guess I'm not alone. The majority of guys I've played with over the years -- about 15 in all -- weren't big precuummers either, But curiously, a few were, and I wonder what accounts for the difference.
The first guy I ever played with was a prolific precummer. His copious flow began almost as soon as I got him hard, and was so impressive I thought at first he might have climaxed prematurely. Clear streams of Pre-ejaculate literally oozed from his cockhead, making tiny trails down his shaft, leaving my hand wet and slippery. He kind of half apologized, but there was no need; I dare say I found the waterworks pretty damned exciting.
I hadn't gotten my mind around tasting Bruce's semen yet. That would take some weeks of coaxing and prodding. But for some reason, I couldn't wait to sample his precum. As I ran my hand rhythmically up and down the length of his gorgeous cock, I'd occasionally pause to lick strands of precum from my fingers, and to run my tongue all around his purple, leaking cockhead. I savored every drop. I even rubbed some of his precum onto my own cockhead, and onto my nipples. Weird, eh?
I'd really be curious to know why some guys emit such a prolific flow of precum, while others, like me, produce little or none at all. Is there anything a person can do to increase their precum output? And finally, is my penchant for precum unusual, or do other guys find it as sexy and exciting as I do?