Register

First blowjob received

How did the first guy to suck your dick talk you into letting him do it? For me, I didn?t get sucked or suck one until I was in my 50s, but was butt fucked several times earlier in life. This guy asked me if I had any idea how many thousands of guys wanted to suck my cock??? I was already considering letting him do it but this is the comment that got my pants down and cock in his face.

Re: First blowjob received

AFAIK the first "guy" who sucked me was a cross dresser at a party. It all got rather wild & at one point I was getting sucked like never before, like WOW! This is really good! "She" looked kinda OK but I was f-ed up & horny AF so I didn't really care, although it never occurred to me that it was a guy crossdressing. Later on I'd find out that "she" was a "he", not that it has ever bothered me.
    Last edited by Gregshaw; Aug 20, 2024 at 4:05 PM.

He said: “oh damn, that feels amazing, let me try doing that to you”. And he did.

I am more on the giving side but if it turns the guy on sucking me first, he will enjoy me servicing him even more. Even better if my wife joins

There wasn't much talking. Us kids used to sleep outside in his parents backyard in the summertime. After everyone else was asleep he moved his sleeping bag by mine reached in and started fondling me. I never slept with my sleeping bag zipped so it was easy access. Soon enough I was hard as steel and he ducked down and took my in his mouth. I blew a good load and he swallowed it all. Within a week or two I sucked my first cock returning the favor!

My first time sucking cock was during an MMF threesome with a younger, unmarried couple across town. We’d been together two previous times, always with the boyfriend and I taking turns pleasuring the girl, and she us.

Somewhere in the middle of our third play session, just as it everyone was getting all steamed up and the fucking was about the begin in earnest, the gal, Colleen, propped herself up on her elbows, scooted away from the action, sat up against the headboard, and said “I want to diddle my clit and watch you play with Bruce. Make Bruce cum for me!”
    God, I was so nervous! My heart was pounding, my hands were shaky, and I actually thought for a moment I might be sick. Sure, there had been a lot of incidental contact between us guys, crossed swords as Bruce liked to call it. I rather naively assumed that was a natural consequence of three naked people thrashing around in the same bed, trying to put their parts in the same places. But this was different.
    This time I was, being asked to engage in actual sex play with another guy -- while his girlfriend watched and directed the action no less. I wasn’t sure I wanted to do that, but I didn’t want to offend my hosts either, so I agreed to do as they asked.
    Bruce and I took up a position at the foot of the bed where Colleen would have an unobstructed view. Bruce adjusted the dimmer so there was just enough light for Colleen to see what we were doing, and we began slow, mutual masturbation. It took me a while to get into it, but with Colleen looking on and cooing her approval, I found myself slowly surrendering to the sensation of Bruce’s cock gliding trough the palm of my hand while he tugged rhythmically at mine.
    The next thing I knew, I was pulling Bruce closer, so we could rub cock-to-cock, and the sensationof our swollen cockheads grinding against one another was positively dizzying. I soon feltthat tingle, that glow that signals I’m close to cumming. Unsure how to handle that awkward moment, and not wanting for the fun to end abruptly, I did the last thing I ever expected to do, let alone enjoy. I dropped to my knees, and without so much as a conscious thought, I began sucking Bruce’s gorgeous cock with abandon.
    It just felt right, completely natural, like this was something I was just born to do. I loved all the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the firm smoothness of his glans against my tongue, the way he twitched and throbbed un response to my movements! I believe I intended to suck him to completion, take his cum in my mouth, maybe eben swallow it, as Colleen was urging me to do between her own orgasms. When Bruce’s climax arrived, however, I found myself pulling reflexively away, letting him splash on my neck, shoulder and chest. From that day on, guy-on-guy oral sex became a regular part of our sexual repertoire.

Quote Originally Posted by BackyardShaman View Post
    How did the first guy to suck your dick talk you into letting him do it? For me, I didn?t get sucked or suck one until I was in my 50s, but was butt fucked several times earlier in life. This guy asked me if I had any idea how many thousands of guys wanted to suck my cock??? I was already considering letting him do it but this is the comment that got my pants down and cock in his face.
    My first time getting sucked by a guy was kind of a different experience. I had posted an online ad hoping to get a willing top when this guy responded. After exchanging multiple emails and pics, we agreed to meet at a nearby coffee shop. Once I felt comfortable, I invited him back to my place where I presumed he was just interested in getting head.

Once we were both undressed, he climbed onto my bed. I told him to make himself comfortable and I proceeded to go down on him. He had a super nice cock and was very clean-shaven. After a few minutes of letting me suck his dick, he tapped me on the shoulder and suggested we do 69. I'd never done that before, but since I was hard as a rock, I agreed.

I'm sure we spent the better next half hour enjoying each other's cocks. We would edge each other close, only to back off for a quick breather or to get a sip of water. Finally, when it came down to it, we were both in a race to see who could make the other cum first. Surprisingly, we both finished in a tie, with me cumming in his mouth and he in mine at the same time. By the end of the afternoon, we were both pretty spent and he got dressed and left.

Since then, I have had my cock sucked by other guys, but that was the one that sticks with me most.

in a 3some me and a guy sucked each other in a 69 while his wife watched

Foe me had searched for male masseuses in my area. Found one with a lot of experience in Rakki, Sports and Deep Tissue. I booked a 90 min session in his home studio which was very professional. He began the massage commenting on my upper body and muscular size. I was quite relaxed and feel asleep. When he had me turn over he just went for it. I was so relaxed and it felt great that it took me a min or 2 to get hard. Once I realized what was happening i got very excited very fast and asked him to slow down or I was going to blow to quick. I can truly say that it was the best blow job I have ever received. Fantastic experience that I hope to repeat.

My first blowjob was a roommates boyfriend, my wife didn't like sex so she told our roommate I liked wearing her panties and I would probably like to be with her boyfriend. So she emailed me one night and we set up a day to get together, after chatting on my bed we both got naked and took turns sucking each other's ducks, she watched us and gave tips on how to not choke on it and what she does, it was both our first times sucking dick, I still wear panties and suck dick
    Hot Toddy

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    My first time sucking cock was during an MMF threesome with a younger, unmarried couple across town. We’d been together two previous times, always with the boyfriend and I taking turns pleasuring the girl, and she us.

Somewhere in the middle of our third play session, just as it everyone was getting all steamed up and the fucking was about the begin in earnest, the gal, Colleen, propped herself up on her elbows, scooted away from the action, sat up against the headboard, and said “I want to diddle my clit and watch you play with Bruce. Make Bruce cum for me!”
    God, I was so nervous! My heart was pounding, my hands were shaky, and I actually thought for a moment I might be sick. Sure, there had been a lot of incidental contact between us guys, crossed swords as Bruce liked to call it. I rather naively assumed that was a natural consequence of three naked people thrashing around in the same bed, trying to put their parts in the same places. But this was different.
    This time I was, being asked to engage in actual sex play with another guy -- while his girlfriend watched and directed the action no less. I wasn’t sure I wanted to do that, but I didn’t want to offend my hosts either, so I agreed to do as they asked.
    Bruce and I took up a position at the foot of the bed where Colleen would have an unobstructed view. Bruce adjusted the dimmer so there was just enough light for Colleen to see what we were doing, and we began slow, mutual masturbation. It took me a while to get into it, but with Colleen looking on and cooing her approval, I found myself slowly surrendering to the sensation of Bruce’s cock gliding trough the palm of my hand while he tugged rhythmically at mine.
    The next thing I knew, I was pulling Bruce closer, so we could rub cock-to-cock, and the sensationof our swollen cockheads grinding against one another was positively dizzying. I soon feltthat tingle, that glow that signals I’m close to cumming. Unsure how to handle that awkward moment, and not wanting for the fun to end abruptly, I did the last thing I ever expected to do, let alone enjoy. I dropped to my knees, and without so much as a conscious thought, I began sucking Bruce’s gorgeous cock with abandon.
    It just felt right, completely natural, like this was something I was just born to do. I loved all the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the firm smoothness of his glans against my tongue, the way he twitched and throbbed un response to my movements! I believe I intended to suck him to completion, take his cum in my mouth, maybe eben swallow it, as Colleen was urging me to do between her own orgasms. When Bruce’s climax arrived, however, I found myself pulling reflexively away, letting him splash on my neck, shoulder and chest. From that day on, guy-on-guy oral sex became a regular part of our sexual repertoire.
    this is so hot! Thanks for sharing! Although I didn’t suck or get sucked until later in life, I had a similar 3 some in the late 1970s that had a similar theme with a guy and his girlfriend.it involved me letting him fuck me doggy style while she got off watching it. Me and the guy were alone together for awhile before she got there and he kept dropping hints about the 3 sum going bisexual but I didn’t pick up on it. He kept talking about KY jelly and rubbers he had and some other stuff but I didn’t catch on. Then after we were all naked and getting ready to fuck her she brought it up. I’d been fucked a few times earlier as a boy but this really threw me. She coerced me into letting him and I refused oral with him but I finally agreed he could do me doggy style while she watched. I was still very reluctant but he wasn’t too big but the head was huge so it hurt. I enjoyed doing it for her and after awhile I was ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregshaw View Post
    AFAIK the first "guy" who sucked me was a cross dresser at a party. It all got rather wild & at one point I was getting sucked like never before, like WOW! This is really good! "She" looked kinda OK but I was f-ed up & horny AF so I didn't really care, although it never occurred to me that it was a guy crossdressing. Later on I'd find out that "she" was a "he", not that it has ever bothered me.
    Cool, something similar happened to me once when I was very stoned, but not as exciting. I took a woman home from a bar one night both of us very fucked up and made out on the couch with “her”. Looked like a girl but husky voice, anyway “she” kept trying to push my hands away from her crotch, but eventually I got my hand in her panties and there I found a small dick and balls, she was terrified until I told her it was cool with me. No sucking just making out but we played with each other for a while before I took him home.

I was 12 the first bj I got from a friend,16 was my first from a girl

The first blowjob I received was at age 15 from a girl as prelude to the first time I had intercourse - it was also the first time I ate pussy. Prior to that sex was just smooching and fondling. The first time blow job I had from a guy was also the first time I had sex with my own half of the species. It was in the context of 69 so it was also the first time I gave one.

The best blowjob I ever had would have been one of many hundreds from my first wife. She adored my cock and was endlessly inspired to find creative and intensely passionate ways to give pleasure through it. We always reserved at least one day a week for strictly oral sex. We usually did 69 and when we did the orgasm was always without exception simultaneous - like magic. The first time I sucked cock I was asked if I'd done it before because I was skilled and inventive at it - no, I'd just been set a good example and had a great teacher (so to speak).

Well, depending on what you'd call a blowjob, the first time I had a guy suck my dick was the day after I'd been introduced to sex with guys. I hadn't been able to contain my utter glee and excitement over what had happened and told my friends and we went to one of our "clubhouses" so I could show them - and a couple of them already knew about this and they eagerly sucked on my dick and made it feel really good - but, no cum; just what we started calling "that good feeling."

Jump ahead one week and a day and it was the day after I'd ejaculated for the first time and in a girl. I was telling a friend what had happened, and he didn't believe that I was shooting the baby-making stuff (which made me mad) but we went off to do it to each other. He was sucking my dick, it got to feeling good and feeling really good and... I shot my stuff into his mouth (and like the man who broke me in had done). I remember my friend spitting it out of his mouth and accusing me of peeing in his mouth but I had pointed to the stuff on the floor that he'd spit out and asked, "Does that look like pee?" He said it didn't and that he didn't like the taste of it - but he sucked me again and until I shot into his mouth again.

He was mad because he wasn't shooting and I remember feeling sorry for him but, one day many years later, I was recalling that moment and thinking about how much I was enjoying sucking his dick and remembered that he might not have been able to cum at that time, but I could feel his dick twitching in my mouth and as if he were cumming. It was the same with a lot of my friends who hadn't been hit with puberty and like I had - and I got whacked with it "earlier than I should have."

Three days later, a girl who heard that I could shoot the stuff wanted to suck my dick and she specifically told me to shoot it into her mouth, which I did and she seemed to really like it because she did it again. I quickly learned who liked to have my stuff shot into their mouth and who didn't; those who would swallow it (or really try to) and those who'd spit it out - and those who'd tell me that I'd better not shoot it in their mouth. I think one of the early highlights of getting a blowjob was when a grownup was sucking on my dick and after he'd shot his stuff in my mouth, I shot mine in his - and his reaction was like someone had kicked him in the nuts! He had swallowed, looked at me, and declared that I was too young to be doing that and that I shouldn't grow up too fast. I hadn't understood what he meant by that but I do remember the look on his face when I shot my stuff.

Because I was the first of us to be able to do that, it made me rather popular and I'd either get a blowjob or get to fuck someone to prove that I was, indeed, shooting the baby-making stuff!