Register

A Question about kissing.

I have seen that for some, kissing a guy is a MAJOR TURN OFF.
    The reason? They believe that only lovers or thise in a serious relationship kiss each other..
    On a few occasions, all I asked was DO YOU KISS? or DO YOU LIKE TO KISS?
    A couple of them said they did not want to go further because they were not looking for a LTR, or a boyfriend. The others simply ghosted me.

So, is kissing only between lovers or those in a LTR? Just curious.
    Last edited by dowmass; Sep 11, 2024 at 4:09 PM.

Re: A Question about kissing.

I've personally never felt that way about it regardless of which half of the species was involved. To me kissing is an important part of foreplay, gets the juices (of all kinds) flowing.

I agree with Fiddlestix, kissing is a huge turn on for me and really gets my juices going...literally. I am in a relationship but if I was looking to hook up, no kissing...no dice!

Kissing i can take it or leave it, but it does get all the juices flowing, my gay friend and I will make out when playing but haven't with other guys because they weren't into it and they were both married 1 was behind his wife's back but in the beginning I was under the impression she know about me but didn't so that ended and the other his wife was with us and she played also. I fucked both of them but the hole thing was no kissing with me but it was still have fun

Like the other here, hot kissing is a major turn on for me. I find it silly that a man will take my cock in his mouth and ass but refuses to kiss.

Kissing a guy,,,,,, meh. I can take it or leave it. Mostly leave it (especially guys with stubble or beards). Same with cuddling. Maybe it's because I haven't met a guy that is a good kisser.

I've never kissed a guy and I've never had the urge or desire to. I kiss my wife, girlfriends, one-night-stands and affairs, , but I'm just not interested in kissing a guy. I just want his dick.

I'm with querty on this one.

I really can't get into kissing another guy, but then, I'm really not much into kissing during sex, even with a woman. I prefer to save the kissing until after I've cum and we're both in that post-coital afterglow -- and there's a reason.

When I was in college and something of a sexual neophyte, I was vigorously fucking this girl. "Kiss me!" she demanded. "Kiss me! I'm about to cum." In the process of trying to accommodate her wish, her front teeth and mine collided forcefully, which pretty much derailed her orgasm.

I have never been interested in kissing another man until recently kisses have entered my sexual fantasies so who knows...?

Only had one guy kiss me. For me, it's more of a don't ask, just do if that's what you want. Who am I to complain when you have my ankles resting on your shoulders and your cock inside of me.

Same here, don't ask, just take what you want!! If you are going to stick your dick in me, kissing me is the least you could do. It take fucking to a different level!!

Starting my bi journey I wasn't sure I could kiss a guy. One of the first hook ups I had was on a trip to Vegas. He came to my room, we got in the shower to clean up before playing. I sucked his cock for a few minutes the stood up looked up into his eyes and we kissed. Man the sparks flew and fireworks were popping. I knew then I was truly bisexual and love kissing my lovers!

It's the quality of your lover transferred thru his lips, tongue juices. If he or she is not a good kisser, teach them what you like and why. It's a different type of communication between two people of any sexuality. We all have what we like as we are our own expert on that like. So is the other person. The trick is agreeing on how to best pleasure the other. Personally, A man that really enjoys kissing is an equally good lover.
    Don't worry, be happy!

I love it, but I don't like a lot of tongue, just the tip with a relaxed mouth. Kissing me take me to an emotional level.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Like the other here, hot kissing is a major turn on for me. I find it silly that a man will take my cock in his mouth and ass but refuses to kiss.
    Me too. Kissing seems to make it all much more intimate.

I would be a bit offended, and possibly turned off if a guy didn’t want to kiss before, while, or after having sex. Granted, I lean VERY gay on the spectrum, I prefer making out with men over women, so I am a bit biased, plus I kiss my man multiple times a day, so it’s very normal to me. Obviously, a turn off like bad breath is facial that I can smell your last meal on. Something about the hardness, and a bit of stubble is such a turn on too.

When I first started cruising for cock, I had some guys who wanted to kiss. Being new at m/m play, I thought kissing would come with the territory, so I tried to go along with guys who wanted to kiss, but I always found that it turned me off.

I kiss girls whether I'm going to have se with them or not. I find kissing women very pleasurable....so long as I find her attractive. But, of course, there are the platonic kisses with female relatives. Those seem perfectly natural to me. Kissing a man does not. I won't even try to get into why that is so.

When I'm seeking an encounter with a man, wanting to suck his cock, I always try to share the information beforehand that I am not into kissing or cuddling or romantic type gestures. My sex play with men in simply about me giving him oral pleasure. I love to suck cock and swallow, but I don't want a romantic relationship with man.

I never kissed before until recently my steady and I was sitting on the sofa naked bare thighs touching we was stroking each others cocks. He surprised my grabbing the back of my head pulling me to him then landing an open mouth kiss tongue and all. I kissed him back our tongues in each others mouths. It was different but enjoyable. Different feeling his stubble on my face

It honestly depends..........................hate to say this, but so many guys are not good kissers, and if they assure me they are, it guarantees they are not. Subtle, like cologne, nice and subtle