Register

Best anal prostate toy

Hello All
    well that?s the question. What?s the best toy you?ve used hands down for anal/prostate orgasm?
    let?s hear those hot stories. And best toy references.

Re: Best anal prostate toy

Well I have my "go to" probe, 7" long with the top ball being 1.5" in diameter. Then once I get warmed up it's all dependent on my mood, doc Johnson triple headed dildo, 2+" dia glass spade plug, steel ball and ring. Ok I have some toys.

Vibrating, penis shape, butt plug
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vibrating penis shape butt plug.jpg   vibrating penis shape butt plug.jpg  
    Last edited by AbiMan69; Oct 4, 2024 at 9:59 PM.
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

I tried these but didn’t do it for me

I must check out that triple headed dildo unless you can post a picture. Tia

I've tried a few different prostate toys over the past few years, and the best one that I've been able to find is the Nexus Revo Stealth. It's of a decent size and gives me that full feeling. It vibrates and it moves around massaging my prostate. It has multiple speeds for both the vibrations and the massager. It takes a while for me to get off, but it does give me amazing hands free orgasms and is worth every penny. I've had it for a few years now and I haven't bothered with my other toys since purchasing it. The pic below isn't mine, It's one that I pulled off the web, but since it's in some ones hand, you can get a good idea of the size. It is rechargeable and comes with a remote control. You won't be disappointed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nexus-Revo-Stealth-10.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	62924