Register

Thread: Double List

Double List

In my experience Double list has been terrible. Even when I upgraded from a free to paid subscription, I did not get more than a couple of replies. One time I sent myself a couple of replies, none of them reached me. I was on a paid subscription, and when I asked DL, they had a confusing reply to offer.

Now DL IS A TOTALLY PAID SITE. That means one cannot post, or read posts reply or get replies without paying for a subscription. Good riddance, and maybe the ?Beginnning of the end? for this lousy site.

Re: Double List

Yeah, I really miss CL....

Me too. I've met many women and guys on CL.

Yeah keep hoping some one is like the old CL , but so far a bust

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    In my experience Double list has been terrible. Even when I upgraded from a free to paid subscription, I did not get more than a couple of replies. One time I sent myself a couple of replies, none of them reached me. I was on a paid subscription, and when I asked DL, they had a confusing reply to offer.

Now DL IS A TOTALLY PAID SITE. That means one cannot post, or read posts reply or get replies without paying for a subscription. Good riddance, and maybe the ?Beginnning of the end? for this lousy site.
    DoubleList or "DoubleCross" is a totally lousy site, abysmal customer 'service' and actually phony ads written by Ai or "bots" but a complete fantasy bullshit collection of posts. Amazing how poorly disguised the motive is here.

The federal government passed a law making online sites liable for offenses committed by users.
    That was when CL closed their ?personals? section.
    Them ?Back page? got sued.

After that nobody has dared to venture into this area. That?s unlikely to change, in my opinion.